Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Increase your understanding of the regulatory framework for pharmaceutical and biologic products in Canada
• Enrich your knowledge biopharma patent law and its impact on your return on investment
• Key in on the latest developments affecting biopharma marketing and advertising
• Gain insights into the critical elements with real dollar impact when negotiating and drafting contracts
• Find out more about the legal issues surrounding subsequent entry biologics
• Unravel the emerging issues associated with biopharma's use of social media
• Learn how provincial formularies fit into the regulatory framework
• AbbVie Corporation
• Antibe Therapeutics Inc.
• Bereskin & Parr LLP
• Borden Ladner Gervais LLP
• Davis LLP
• Fasken Martineau DuMoulin LLP
• McCarthy Tétrault LLP
• Norton Rose Fulbright Canada LLP
• Pharma Medica Research Inc.
• Torys LLP
If the Mini LLB for BIO Pharma is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/10/2014 - 06/11/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Audience:||VPs, Directors, Managers & Senior Professionals in BioPharma or Life Sciences in clinical trials, marketing, government relations, compliance, R&D, outsourcing, risk management, patents, supply chain|
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.