Washington , DC 20006 Location map
The Army/Navy Club Washington, D.C.
Military Mobile Power Summit
"Advancing Operational Energy to Ensure Readiness, Efficiency, and Stability”
The DoD is the biggest institutional energy consumer in the world, with over 75% deriving from “operational energy” (OE): the energy required for training, moving, and sustaining military forces and weapons platforms for military operations. Reducing the cost of power and energy needs is critical to the mission success across the Services.
With increased focus within the OSD to strengthen the energy security of U.S. military operations and improve military capabilities, cut costs, and lower operational and strategic risk through better energy accounting, planning, management, and innovation, there are enhanced efforts and initiatives underway across all the Services to help transform OE.
This year’s Military Mobile Power Summit will bring together selected technology, engineering, and requirements offices, along with high level thought leaders to key policy-makers across military and civilian offices in a forum for the discussion of current and future operational energy and power initiatives such as:
- - Advanced fuel cell and battery systems for ground, air & space applications
- - Performance metrics and measurements development
- - Portable energy harvesting
- - Biofuels and advanced “drop in” fuels
- -Optimization of microgrids
- - Energy integration in data-to-decision: Intelligent power management
- - R&D in waste-to-energy conversions for FOBs
- - Tactical renewable energy programs
- - Streamlined acquisition & commercial item procurement
Don't wait to register for the Military Mobile Power Summit. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
The Summit is designed to reach across a variety of stakeholders in the power & energy community including but:
* Alternative Energy/Power (solar, wind, hydro, etc)
* Energy Programs
* Project Management
* Operations Officers
* Program Directors
* Program Managers
* Project Managers
* Chief Engineers
* Lead Engineers
* Test Systems
* Engineering Managers
* Members Of Technical Staff
* Management Analysts
Exhibitor Information +