Key Take Away:
This webinar will enable you to gain an understanding of what Microsoft Office 365 is and how it can benefit you and how to manage files using OneDrive - Microsoft’s Cloud-based file storage solution.
Office 365 is a subscription based service from Microsoft that allows you to be productive anywhere. Not only does it give you MS Office licences for your desktop/ laptop computer, but you also get access to the powerful online and mobile versions of Office as well as 1TB of storage for your files, which you can access from anywhere on any device. This webinar combines background knowledge with practical demonstrations.
Why Should You Attend:
Be anywhere and stay productive. Once upon a time you’d be chained to your desk, sitting in front of a computer. Now, with the availability of always-on Internet connections an endless supply of WiFi and powerful portable laptops, Smart Phones and tablets, you really can be anywhere and still remain productive.
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• What is Office 365? What are the purchase options?
• Managing files in OneDrive (Cloud-based Microsoft office file storage solution)
• Creating offline copies of your files
• Saving files to and opening files from OneDrive
• Microsoft productivity tools – practical demonstrations
• Microsoft Office 365 benefits on an iPad – practical demonstration
• Microsoft office 365 functions - managing email in a web browser with Outlook Online
• OneNote in a browser and on an iPad – practical demonstration
• Demonstrations of the online versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
• Demonstrations of the mobile versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
Who Will Benefit:
• Investment Analysts / Financial Analysts / Business Analysts
• Forecasting & Planning Personnel
• Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists
• Risk Managers
• Strategic Planners / Capital Expenditure Planners
• Cost Accountants / Managerial Accountants
• Any User of Excel who wants to learn how to create form-driven applications and spreadsheets
• End-users who wish to gain a practical understanding of how Microsoft Office 365 will allow them to be productive “on the move”
Mike Thomas has worked in the IT training business since 1989. His expertise and experience covers creating and delivering training courses, writing training materials and recording and editing video-based tutorials.
He is a subject matter expert in a range of Microsoft technologies and has also worked extensively with Mac OSX and Mac-related software since 2006, however, his passion is for all-things-Excel.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400
If the Microsoft Office - Working Productively in The Cloud is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/06/2016 - 12/06/2016|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Business Technology, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Webinar- $145.00 for one participant|
Investment Analysts / Financial Analysts / Business Analysts
Forecasting & Planning Personnel
Mergers & Acquisitions Specialists
Strategic Planners / Capital Expenditure Planners
Cost Accountants / Managerial Accountants
Any User of Excel who wants to learn how to create form-driven applications and spreadsheets
End-users who wish to gain a practical understanding of how Microsoft Office 365 will allow them to be productive "on the move"
|Show Owner:||AtoZ Compliance|
|Sponsorship Details:||AtoZ Compliance|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.