This premier, user-focused marcus evans Microgrid Development for Public and Private Sectors Conference brings together the industry’s top innovators to demonstrate and discuss their successful microgrid research and case studies. Each presentation will cover in-depth case studies on compelling topics such as successful load prioritization, design and architecture, and microgrid economics.
The development of microgrids has presented a shift for the electric utility industry as customers are no longer just buyers – but can also become producers. This new dynamic means much of the industry must figure out how to seamlessly adopt microgrids. This conference will provide the necessary strategies and solutions to implement microgrids from the top innovators in the electric utility industry and government institutions including national laboratories, military bases and regulatory bodies.
What you’ll gain:
- Harden reliability by exploring breakthrough technologies for microgrids
- Build better business cases for implementing and installing microgrid components
- Navigate the regulatory landscape to seamlessly comply with rules and regulations
- Share new research on ground breaking microgrid designs
- Discuss microgrid success stories from around the country