Orlando , FL 32819 Location map
Orange County Convention Center
MFA 25th Annual International Conference - Medical Fitness Association
One Ticket Equals Four Medical Fitness Conferences
Attend educational seminars from the Medical Fitness Association, Athletic Business, International Council on Active Aging and National Alliance of Youth Sports.
Don't miss the #1 Medical Fitness Conference of the Year!
Registration Ticket includes:
- Over 170 Educational Seminars
- Endless networking (be sure to bring plenty of business cards)
- Two Welcome Receptions hosted by MFA and Athletic Business
- Participation in Round Table Discussions
- Access to the 3rd Annual Physician Track on Saturday, November 19
- Celebration for the 2016 Winners during the MFA Award Ceremony
- Continuing Education Credits
- Chance to win raffle prizes playing the MFA Bingo Game
- Access to over 250 Exhibitors
The Medical Fitness Association, a non-profit organization, was formed in 1991 to assist medically integrated health and fitness centers achieve their full potential. The Association is a professional membership organization whose mission is to ascertain and respond to the needs of medically integrated centers throughout the world. As a resource to the medical fitness industry, Medical Fitness Association is 100% focused on medical fitness, and is the first association to have focused on hospital fitness and wellness. Medical fitness is our #1 mission---and our ONLY mission.
Athletic Business Conference & Expo
National Alliance for Youth Sports Congress
There may be many networking opportunities at the MFA 25th Annual International Conference - Medical Fitness Association. Find out more in the event details below.
MFA - Medical Fitness Association
90 Cherokee Road, Suite 3A
Pinehurst, NC 28374
Group Fitness Instructors
Fitness Center Directors and Managers
Medical Fitness Students
Aquatic and Childcare Staff
Healthcare Business Planners and Developers
Hospital CEOS and Administrators
Medical Fitness Association (MFA)
Exhibitor Information +