Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
- Global trends: market drivers, emerging applications, intellectual property factors, government policy effects, roadmap review and development.
- Business aspects: competitive and market dynamics, “pure play” foundries vs. platform-based design approaches, technology transfer, IDM vs. fabless approaches, supply chain challenges, ecosystem development, cost management and reduction, market research and intelligence, product and service positioning.
- Technology aspects: process selection and development, PDKs and design rules, design for manufacturing, scaling, yield improvement, IP blocks, rapid prototyping, high volume production.
- Emerging technologies and processes: TSVs, 3D stacking, wafer level packaging, CMOS MEMS integration, EDA software and simulation tools, polymer and glass microfabrication, novel materials and coatings, lamination techniques, ultra-thin and flexible substrates.
- Front-end production: equipment, tools, methodologies, case studies.
- Testing and reliability: equipment, tools, methodologies, case studies.
- Packaging: equipment, tools, methodologies, case studies.
To ensure a more exclusive and intimate networking environment for both the exhibitors and the attendees, the exhibits will only be open to conference attendees.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the MEMS Manufacturing 2015? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||08/05/2015 - 08/06/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||Wed, 7:30am-6pm; Thurs, 7:30am-4:55pm|
|Primary Industry:||Manufacturing - General|
|Other Industries:||Manufacturing, Manufacturing - General|
|Cost to Attend:||http://www.memsmanufacturing.com/register.html...|
VPs of engineering
VPs of manufacturing
VPs of operations
VPs of marketing
VPs of business development
MEMS foundry managers
Supply chain managers
Product managers and engineers
Marketing, sales and business development managers
MEMS and sensors production managers and engineers
MEMS and sensors design managers and engineers
Business development professionals
MEMS and sensors consultants
|Venue:||Biltmore Hotel and Suites - Santa Clara|
|Venue Phone:||(408) 988-8411|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Biltmore Hotel and Suites - Santa Clara|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.hotelbiltmore.com/...|
|Show Owner:||MEMS Journal, Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Package||$1,495||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.