Medtrade first opened in 1979 and has remained strong throughout economic and legislative changes. With its tremendous growth in size and continuous quality over the last 27 years, Medtrade has become the largest international tradeshow dedicated to the home healthcare. Medtrade provides revolutionary products, trends and education that are the building blocks of success in home healthcare.
The home healthcare industry continues to evolve but one thing remains the same-the demand for the latest products and technology. At Medtrade Spring and Medtrade, thousands of qualified attendees will be on hand to determine the products and services that are right for their customers and will enhance the success of their business.
Seize this great opportunity to take advantage of all Medtrade has to offer to enhance your business. Don’t miss this chance to showcase your company’s products and services, improve your relationships with current customers, create new alliances and stay current on industry issues.
• Generate hundreds of highly qualified leads
• Educate your target audience about the value of your products
• Market your company to targeted audiences with buying power
• Introduce and test new products and services
• Maximize your marketing dollars and ROI
• Reach your clients and prospects in new ways
• Partner with industry leaders
• Promote brand image and build public awareness
• Set yourself apart from your competitors
• Strengthen relationships with existing customers
• Network with your peers
• SELL your products
Products that are right at home at Medtrade include...
Durable Medical Equipment
Aids to Daily Living
Adaptive Clothing & Apparel
Bathroom Safety Equipment
Beds, Mattresses & Accessories
Sleep Disordered Breathing Devices
*Ask about participation in the NRRTS Complex Rehab Pavilion!
Sports Chairs Wheelchair Accessories
Bandages & Dressings
Pressure Sore Prevention
Blood Glucose Monitors
Strips, Lancets and Supplies
Physical/ Occupational Therapy
Orthopedic Soft Goods
Bar Coding Programs
Education & Training
Electronic Claims Processing
Emergency Response/Alert Systems
Mergers & Acquisitions
Safety & Security