Santa Clara , CA 95054 Location map
Biltmore Hotel & Suites
Medical MEMS & Sensors 2015 Annual Conference & Exhibition
- Worldwide healthcare trends: market drivers, demographic factors, government policy effects.
- Business aspects: fundraising, reimbursement, technology transfer, regulatory compliance, company formation, recruiting, and market research.
- Digital health: wireless devices, body area networks, online services, genomics, and personal genetic information.
- Sensors: pressure, thermal, radiation, flow and magnetic sensors used in medical devices as well as implanted systems.
- Diagnostics: portable assaying and sample preparation of blood, urine, cells, tissues, bodily fluids. For example, microfluidic and lab-on-a-chip devices to diagnose diseases in portable instruments and smaller sized bench top systems.
- Health screening: preventive medicine such as early detection of cancer through consumer, over-the-counter devices that are to be used on a day-to-day basis.
- Individualized treatment: integration of diagnostics with therapy and treatment on portable, smart lab-on-a-chip devices; for example, treatment is to be specifically based on the exact disease variation as well as the patient genotype and current health factors.
- Drug delivery systems: both transdermal and implanted techniques; for example, micro needles that provide convenience and precisely measured amounts of dispensed drugs. Smart, MEMS based drug delivery systems also enable continual drug delivery monitoring and improve patient compliance.
- Tissue engineering: experimental (R&D) and clinical techniques to biologically fabricate artificial tissues and organs such as teeth and liver.
- Organ prosthesis: artificial cochlea and cornea structures made from silicon and other standard MEMS materials.
- R&D tools: biological arrays and assays to understand the response of cell in vitro to a variety of chemical, thermal and mechanical stimuli.
- Surgery and minimally invasive procedures: micro surgical tools as well as neural stimulation and measurement electrodes.
To ensure a more exclusive and intimate networking environment for both the exhibitors and the attendees, the exhibits will only be open to conference attendees.
Don't wait to register for the Medical MEMS & Sensors 2015 Annual Conference & Exhibition. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Academia professors and researchers
VPs of engineering
VPs of marketing
VPs of business development
MEMS foundry managers
Product managers and engineers
Marketing, sales and business development managers
MEMS and sensors production managers and engineers
MEMS and sensors design managers and engineers
Business development professionals
MEMS and sensors consultants
MEMS Journal, Inc.
Exhibitor Information +