Philadelphia , PA 19102 Location map
Hyatt at The Bellevue
McGinley Innovations Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine Intervention Course 2014
Office-based musculoskeletal intervention is a rapidly growing field of medicine. Treating these common medical problems in a time and cost effective manner can strengthen and build a practice. This course presents new and developing topics in image-guided musculoskeletal intervention which can help physicians expand their practice and skills. The techniques presented address a wide range of clinical issues including arthritis intervention, sports medicine treatments, and foot and ankle procedures. The goal of the course is to present the necessary skills attendees need to expand their current clinical practice through new and cutting-edge interventional techniques that improve patient outcomes and quality of life.
- Review basic musculoskeletal ultrasound and associated interventional techniques
- Define a core skill set of ultrasound techniques
- Identify musculoskeletal (MSK) anatomy using ultrasound imaging
- Learn sports medicine interventional procedures including platelet rich plasma (PRP)
- Introduce new protocols for PRP treatment and post procedural care
- Attain advanced techniques utilizing stem cells, botulism toxin and extracorporeal shock wave therapy
- Detail a method to begin a MSK service at your facility and review billing issues
About McGinley Innovations:
McGinley Innovations is committed to redefining medicine through continuous research, problem solving and evidence-based medicine. McGinley Innovations strives for excellence in patient care and safety. We utilize a unique model integrating cutting edge, advanced technologies with a patient-centered, problem-solving approach. Our focus is the specialized treatment of sports related injuries and other muskelatel related issues. We offer phyiscian training to share the benefits of our approach with patients and athletes over the world.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the McGinley Innovations Musculoskeletal & Sports Medicine Intervention Course 2014? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Exhibitor Information +