Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
In partnership with the 22nd Communications Squadron, we are proud to present McConnell Air Force Base with the Technology Expo taking place on Tuesday, 17 November 2015.
This is an opportunity for organizations and units structured under the 22nd Air Refueling Wing and the 184th Intelligence Wing to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals.
BENEFITS OF ATTENDING
- Free admittance
- An ethical forum to interact with the vendor community
- Evaluate the latest emerging and mission related technologies
- Satisfy your industry outreach goals and objectives
- Efficient use of time…no travel involved
Join your peers to participate in this year's networking event.
Does your company offer a service or solution critical to delivering a decision advantage?
Showcase your products and services to the Federal Government, Defense and Intelligence Communities at premier events officially hosted/sponsored by the Government for that very purpose. Allow our expert staff to match you with the best solutions to effectively meet your objectives and budget.
- Increase federal sales
- Penetrate inaccessible federal agencies
- Meet face to face and shake hands with your customers, decision makers, prospects, and competitors
- Distraction free B2G platform
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships
- Build trust and confidence
- Generate high quality leads from a targeted audience
- Showcase products and services to potential buyers using hands-on demonstrations
- Demonstrate support of Government and industry collaboration
- Increase exposure and brand awareness
- Educate customers and prospects
- Gain valuable input and feedback from customers
- Launch new products
- Increase market awareness and mindshare
- Receive attendee contact information (limitations apply)
- Save valuable time, money, and achieve numerous sales and marketing objectives in an ethical, effective, and efficient forum
Exhibiting companies are encouraged to provide live demos and hands-on training to benefit the attendees. Opportunities will be available to promote your demo/training in the program guide, Expo website, and on-site at the Expo.
Contact NCSI today and let us show you how we can help you expand your network, forge powerful relationships and partnerships with federal agencies, and increase your federal sales.
Don't wait to register for the McConnell Air Force Base Tech Expo. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/17/2015 - 11/17/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||11/17/2015 - 11/17/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Federal Government|
|Other Industries:||Federal Government, Government, Military, Miscellaneous, Technology, Telecommunications|
|Audience:||This is an opportunity for organizations and units structured under the 22nd Air Refueling Wing and the 184th Intelligence Wing to see the latest in emerging technologies, network with industry experts, and share ideas and future goals.|
|Venue:||McConnell Air Force Base|
|Venue Phone:||(316) 759-6100|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel List:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.ncsi.com/techexpos/2015/mcconnellafb/hotels.php...|
|Show Manager:||National Conference Services, Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||For sponsorship opportunities, please contact your NCSI Sales Representative at 888-603-8899.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Space||$1,199||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Dell Cloud Client - Computing
Kardex Remstar, LLC