Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
This course emphasizes techniques in vaginal hysterectomy and associated procedures. Native tissue utero-vaginal prolapse surgery is also reviewed. Expert surgeons will discuss step-by-step techniques that will subsequently be re-emphasized in video and live surgery format to aid learning. New technologies that facilitate vaginal surgery are presented. The course features didactic lectures supplemented with video presentations and panel discussions.
Upon conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Cite techniques for vaginal hysterectomy including morcellation of the enlarged uterus
- Review approaches to the difficult vaginal hysterectomy
- Demonstrate how to decrease the risk of injury at the time of vaginal hysterectomy
- Cite techniques for native-tissue utero-vaginal prolapse repair
- Review the literature and describe methods for vaginal salpingectomy and adnexectomy
- Illustrate management of vaginal mesh complications involving the bladder and urethra
- Attendance at this Mayo Clinic course does not indicate nor guarantee competence or proficiency in the performance of any procedures which may be discussed or taught in this course.
If the Mayo Clinic Advances in Vaginal Hysterectomy and Associated Procedures is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/07/2016 - 10/08/2016|
|Other Industries:||OBGyn, Professional Healthcare, Urology, Women|
|Audience:||This course is designed for Urogynecology Surgeons, General Surgeons, Gynecologists, Urologists and any Allied Health Staff interested in considering the benefits of vaginal hysterectomy and other associated procedures.|
|Venue:||Waugh Auditorium, Mayo Clinic Education Center|
|Venue Phone:||(480) 515-6296|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Sponsorship Details:||Mayo Clinic Arizona|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.