Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
This one-day course provides a review of essential cardiac assessment skills, including physical assessment, use of bedside cardiac monitoring and 12-Lead ECG interpretation skills in evaluating patients with cardiac disease. Included is a review of commonly used cardiac drugs and the pathophysiology and evidence-based management of the most commonly encountered cardiac diagnoses: hypertension, atrial fibrillation, heart failure and acute coronary syndromes. This class is appropriate for nurses who care for patients with cardiac conditions in all types of clinical settings as well as for advanced practice nurses and nurse educators.
Program Learning Outcomes
This program prepares the learner to:
- Apply physiological concepts to your understanding of cardiovascular drug therapy.
- Utilize physical assessment skills to evaluate a patient’s cardiovascular status.
- Apply monitoring electrodes correctly, and select appropriate leads for evaluation of cardiac rhythm.
- Utilize the 12-Lead ECG to evaluate patients with chest pain and acute coronary syndrome.
- Discuss management of patients with hypertension, atrial fibrillation, heart failure and acute coronary syndromes.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Matters of the Heart: Assessment, Diagnostics and Treatments - Dallas.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/12/2016 - 10/12/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8 am to 4:30 pm|
|Other Industries:||Cardiology, Nursing, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||$195|
|Audience:||This class is appropriate for nurses who care for patients with cardiac conditions in all types of clinical settings as well as for advanced practice nurses and nurse educators.|
|Venue:||Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria|
|Venue Phone:||(972) 716-2001|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Place Dallas-North/by the Galleria|
|Conference Hotel URL:||https://dallasnorth.place.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.