Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The Medical Affairs Strategic Summit East is the original and leading summit to optimize medical affairs teams and discuss new ideas, trends and ways of collaboration with your MSLs and clinical research colleagues. This summit will help you improve the performance and operational efficiency of your internal and external teams while maintaining regulatory compliance, achieving successful product launches and building strong, long-lasting relationships with key opinion leaders.
Mass East is the combination of three ExL Pharma flagship conferences:
8th Annual Medical Affairs Executive Forum
16th Medical Science Liaison Best Practices Congress
21st Investigator-Initiated Trials & Research Collaborations Symposium
Top Five Reasons to Attend
- Understand the types of key performance indicators that can be used to communicate the value of medical affairs and MSLs to internal and external stakeholders
- Hear about the evolving role of the MSL in the managed care space
- Explore Investigator-Initiated Trials and Research Collaborations for the discovery of new drug indications and combinations
- Learn about the impact of a company’s life cycle in the current role of medical affairs and how to develop strong, long-lasting relationships with key opinion leaders and internal teams
- Develop a robust Medical Affairs structure that ensures compliant medical and scientific communication to key internal and external stakeholders
There may be many networking opportunities at the MASS - Medical Affairs Strategic Summit East. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/15/2015 - 04/17/2015|
|Other Industries:||Business, Clinical Pharmacology, Manufacturing, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare, Sciences|
|Cost to Attend:||http://exlevents.com/medical-affairs-strategic-summit-east/registratio...|
|Audience:||This conference is designed for representatives from pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device organizations with responsibilities in the following areas:
Medical Affairs/Field Medical Affairs
Medical Science and Field Medical Science
Medical Science Liaisons
Marketing and Commercial
Research and Development
Key Opinion Leadership/Thought Leadership/Opinion Leader Relationships
Post-Marketing Studies/Phase IV
|Venue:||The Westin Governor Morris|
|Venue Phone:||(973) 539-7300|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Westin Governor Morris|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.westingovernormorris.com/...|
|Show Owner:||ExL Events, Inc.|
|Show Manager:||ExL Events, Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||ExL offers a wide variety of options to gain access, drive brand recognition and create the ideal platform to promote your business solutions. We design events with your goals in mind; creating an environment to decrease sales cycles and rapidly convert introductions into business.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.