The Manufacturers' Agents National Association (manaonline.org) is the largest U.S. not-for-profit rep association.
We do more than just help manufacturers advertise for reps (although we do that very well), we also provide educational materials to help manufacturers and reps work together as long-term partners in profits.
In other words, we don't just do the matchmaking and stop there, we also provide guidance and counseling the help manufacturers and reps achieve mutual success.
Learn more about manufacturers' reps at www.youtube.com/watch?v=Apng2eKmZtY
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the ManaOnline.org.
|Conference/Event Dates:||05/01/2014 - 05/02/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Marketing|
|Audience:||Manufacturers' rep companies and companies that sell through reps.|
|Notes:||Regional Sales Managers, National Sales Managers, VP of Sales|
|Show Owner:||Charles Cohon|
|Show Manager:||Hank Bergson|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Best Practices with Reps, Planning with Intent
Your company’s decision to outsource field sales by teaming with manufacturers’ representatives has created many benefits such as cost savings and local market access. However, is this partnership maximizing the benefits for your company, you and all your manufacturers’ representatives? By developing a better understanding of your field sales force, how it functions, and techniques for better management, your sales team will become much more productive.
- Sales and Marketing Tactics with Reps
- Leveraging Synergistic Products
- Selecting, Recruiting & Hiring the Rep
- Partnerships & Expectations
- Motivating Representatives
- Good Communication with Reps
- Planning, Pioneering & Performance
- Multi-line Conflicts
Who Should Attend?
- Small manufacturing businesses starting a rep sales force
- Manufacturers moving from a direct sales force to a rep sales force
- Foreign manufacturers interested in developing a North American sales force
- Manufacturers needing to restructure their rep sales force
- Manufacturers who want quick access to new markets through reps