Key Take Away:
This Internal Audit function webinar is designed to answer the question how Internal Audit departments have to adhere to internationally recognized procedures and standards, in order to be seen as professionals achieving an acceptable standard of performance.
Internal Audit managers are continually being asked to manage audit departments to maximize results at minimal costs. This 2-hour webinar is intended for management-level auditors who need to know how to plan, manage and conduct effective audit departments. It concentrates on the practical skills required to plan and administer the audit function.
Why Should You Attend:
Internal Auditing provides an opportunity to uncover issues, concerns and challenges encountered in the performance of managerial and operational activities.
As corporate projects and programs become increasingly complex, executive management frequently have concerns over:
• Is our Internal Audit operating in line with best practice?
• Where can operational improvements be made to maximize the return on this investment
Areas Covered In This Webinar:
• Establishing the Internal Audit Function including the responsibility, accountability and independence
• Defining stakeholders' needs
• Acquisition and retention of staff
• Problem-solving techniques
• Tackling the strategic issues
• Audit performance monitoring
• Selling the Internal Audit strategy
• Internal Audit relationships with external auditors and the Audit Committee
• Define the departmental mission in a mission statement
• Design the Audit Charter to meet corporate needs
• Plan and Organize the department to meet management's expectations
• Identify "the audit expectation gap" and act to eliminate it
• Identify the requisite structures to ensure:
o Professional Proficiency
o Appropriate Scope of Work
o Quality Performance
o Appropriate management
Who Will Benefit:
This practical hands-on training course is designed for professionals from industry, financial institutions, governmental and risk intensive organizations. The following job titles/ positions will benefit from attending:
• Internal Audit Managers
• Audit Supervisors
• Risk Management
• Auditors (External & Internal)
• Chief Compliance Officers
Richard Cascarino MBA, CIA, CRMA, CFE, CISM, is a Past President of the Institute of Internal Auditors in South Africa, was the founding Regional Director of the Southern African Region of the IIA-Inc and is a member of ISACA and the American Institute of Certified Fraud Examiners (South African Chapter).
Richard is chairman of the Audit and Risk Committee of the Department of Public Enterprises in South Africa and is the author of several textbookson Governance, Auditing, Fraud Prevention and Data Analysis.
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1- 844-414-1400