Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Aligning performance requirements and measures for achieving objectives
• Negotiating key considerations to meet service expectations and performance levels
• Enforcing performance standards and completion of deliverables
• Mapping and monitoring performance criteria
• Utilizing essential skills for successful contract negotiations
• Zeroing in on risk mitigation and limiting liability
• Avoiding problems in maintenance contract procurement
• Leveraging long-term contracts for continuous improvement
• Developing a robust approach to maintenance outsourcing
• Discovering best practices in strategic sourcing and service provider selection
• Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP
• CFMS Consulting Inc.
• Conscious Asset
• Give and Go Prepared Foods Corp.
• Intelligent Mechatronic Systems
• Jay Property Maintenance and Consulting
• KCB - Kelton Chertow & Boyd Inc.
• McCarthy Tétrault LLP
• McLauchlin & Associates
• OfficeMax Grand & Toy
• Patheon Inc.
• Van-Rob Inc
If the Maintenance Contract Management is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/19/2015 - 02/20/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business|
|Cost to Attend:||$1975.00|
|Audience:||VPs, Directors & Managers in
maintenance contract management,
purchasing, operations, contracting,
strategic sourcing, supplier relations, outsourcing, supply management; Consultants; In-house Counsel
|Venue:||Courtyard by Marriott Downtown Toronto|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722 x221|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Show Manager:||Federated Press|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for Information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.