Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Join 1,300 Real Dealmakers with Real Deals
Be part of the energy and excitement surrounding M&A East 2014 - a powerful networking conference with over 1,300 influential middle market dealmakers in attendance.
ACG Philadelphia is committed to fostering the most dynamic and engaging experience possible.
What to Expect in 2014!
• The Grand Welcome Reception, a must-attend for all dealmakers, kicks off M&A East with an earlier start time on Tuesday.
• The Private Equity Marketplace reverts to a more traditional format Wednesday morning - offering dedicated time to meet PE firms in a larger ballroom with more elbow room + tables for impromptu meetings.
• All exhibiting firms will be located on the same level creating an efficient flow for attendees.
• Breakfast on Wednesday is now 1-hour affording dealmakers more networking time.
• DealSource takes place over 2 days with software scheduled & open meeting times, very similar to 2013.
• Our ever-popular numbered meeting tables will continue.
M&A East attracts top strategic and financial dealmakers as well as leading middle market advisors for two days of the best, most efficient dealsourcing anywhere. 2013 was a premier dealmaking event with attendees coming from around the globe including Hong Kong, Canada, the West Coast and all points in between.
About ACG Philadelphia:
ACG Philadelphia is the leading network for middle market M&A focused on facilitating relationships valuable in sourcing and successfully completing transactions; educating our members on current trends and best practices; and promoting awareness of our regional dealmaking community.
There may be many networking opportunities at the M&A East 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/07/2014 - 10/08/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/08/2014 - 10/08/2014|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Investment Seminars|
|Audience:||Middle Market Deal Makers|
|Venue:||Pennsylvania Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 428-9000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Philadelphia Marriott Downtown|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phldt-philadelphia-marriott-down...|
|Show Owner:||ACG Philadelphia|
|Show Manager:||ACG Philadelphia|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsorships are available at various price points with an option to Supersize for enhanced benefits and visibility.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting Opportunities Available||Please Contact Jen Simons for Additional Information||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2014 Sponsor List:
Mufson Howe Hunter