Philadelphia , PA 19107 Location map
Pennsylvania Convention Center
M&A East 2014
Join 1,300 Real Dealmakers with Real Deals
Be part of the energy and excitement surrounding M&A East 2014 - a powerful networking conference with over 1,300 influential middle market dealmakers in attendance.
ACG Philadelphia is committed to fostering the most dynamic and engaging experience possible.
What to Expect in 2014!
• The Grand Welcome Reception, a must-attend for all dealmakers, kicks off M&A East with an earlier start time on Tuesday.
• The Private Equity Marketplace reverts to a more traditional format Wednesday morning - offering dedicated time to meet PE firms in a larger ballroom with more elbow room + tables for impromptu meetings.
• All exhibiting firms will be located on the same level creating an efficient flow for attendees.
• Breakfast on Wednesday is now 1-hour affording dealmakers more networking time.
• DealSource takes place over 2 days with software scheduled & open meeting times, very similar to 2013.
• Our ever-popular numbered meeting tables will continue.
M&A East attracts top strategic and financial dealmakers as well as leading middle market advisors for two days of the best, most efficient dealsourcing anywhere. 2013 was a premier dealmaking event with attendees coming from around the globe including Hong Kong, Canada, the West Coast and all points in between.
About ACG Philadelphia:
ACG Philadelphia is the leading network for middle market M&A focused on facilitating relationships valuable in sourcing and successfully completing transactions; educating our members on current trends and best practices; and promoting awareness of our regional dealmaking community.
There may be many networking opportunities at the M&A East 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
Please See Event Exhibitors Section
Exhibitor Information +