M&A East is the premier Mid-Atlantic deal conference attracting more than $125 billion in capital and 1,300 middle market dealmakers including corporate buyers, national private equity firms, intermediaries, and financing sources. The event offers access to the latest industry knowledge from national thought leaders; interaction with industry peers and networking; a national Private Equity Marketplace; DealSource investment banking and limited partner meetings; exclusive dinners for private equity firms, investment banks and corporate executives.
Join 1,300 Real Dealmakers with Real Deals
Be part of the energy and excitement surrounding M&A East 2015 - a powerful networking conference with over 1,300 influential middle market dealmakers in attendance.
ACG Philadelphia is committed to fostering the most dynamic and engaging experience possible.
What to Expect!
• The Grand Welcome Reception, a must-attend for all dealmakers.
• The Private Equity Marketplace reverts to a more traditional format - offering dedicated time to meet PE firms in a larger ballroom with more elbow room + tables for impromptu meetings.
• All exhibiting firms will be located on the same level creating an efficient flow for attendees.
• DealSource takes place over 2 days with software scheduled & open meeting times.
• Our ever-popular numbered meeting tables will continue.
About ACG Philadelphia:
ACG Philadelphia is the leading network for middle market M&A focused on facilitating relationships valuable in sourcing and successfully completing transactions; educating our members on current trends and best practices; and promoting awareness of our regional dealmaking community.