Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Join 1,300 Real Dealmakers with Real Deals
Be part of the energy and excitement surrounding M&A East 2014 - a powerful networking conference with over 1,300 influential middle market dealmakers in attendance.
ACG Philadelphia is committed to fostering the most dynamic and engaging experience possible.
What to Expect in 2014!
• The Grand Welcome Reception, a must-attend for all dealmakers, kicks off M&A East with an earlier start time on Tuesday.
• The Private Equity Marketplace reverts to a more traditional format Wednesday morning - offering dedicated time to meet PE firms in a larger ballroom with more elbow room + tables for impromptu meetings.
• All exhibiting firms will be located on the same level creating an efficient flow for attendees.
• Breakfast on Wednesday is now 1-hour affording dealmakers more networking time.
• DealSource takes place over 2 days with software scheduled & open meeting times, very similar to 2013.
• Our ever-popular numbered meeting tables will continue.
M&A East attracts top strategic and financial dealmakers as well as leading middle market advisors for two days of the best, most efficient dealsourcing anywhere. 2013 was a premier dealmaking event with attendees coming from around the globe including Hong Kong, Canada, the West Coast and all points in between.
About ACG Philadelphia:
ACG Philadelphia is the leading network for middle market M&A focused on facilitating relationships valuable in sourcing and successfully completing transactions; educating our members on current trends and best practices; and promoting awareness of our regional dealmaking community.
There may be many networking opportunities at the M&A East 2014. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/07/2014 - 10/08/2014|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||10/08/2014 - 10/08/2014|
|Other Industries:||Banking-Money-Finance, Business, Investment Seminars|
|Audience:||Middle Market Deal Makers|
|Venue:||Pennsylvania Convention Center|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 428-9000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Philadelphia Marriott Downtown|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/phldt-philadelphia-marriott-down...|
|Show Owner:||ACG Philadelphia|
|Show Manager:||ACG Philadelphia|
|Sponsorship Details:||Sponsorships are available at various price points with an option to Supersize for enhanced benefits and visibility.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibiting Opportunities Available||Please Contact Jen Simons for Additional Information||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2014 Sponsor List:
Mufson Howe Hunter