Arlington , VA 22202 Location map
Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
LOA Symposium - Logistics Officer Association
This premier event brings together senior logistics leaders, industry, and logistics operators to identify grassroots problems, discuss possible solutions, as well as discuss future opportunities and needs in the logistics field.
The LOA Symposium is the premier event dedicated to enabling interactive exchanges among senior logistics leaders, industry, and logistics operators. This year's theme L.I.V.E. (Leadership, Innovation, Velocity, Excellence) exemplifies the mission of the Symposium to offer a forum where senior leaders and career minded logisticians and logistic operators can collaborate to identify challenges and discuss real solutions to rapidly improve the logistic capabilities and standards of today's U.S. Air Force. Highlights include:
- LOA University – Spend an entire day in training facilitated by instructors from accredited universities (APDP continuous learning credits available)
- Keynote presentations from government and industry leaders relevant for today’s logistician
- Listen and learn from interactive and engaging panel discussions that share lessons-learned and cross-talk
- Breakout sessions that target specific topics and offers insightful perspectives on leadership and professional development
- Experience an Exhibit Hall featuring nearly 80 vendors showcasing the latest technology, capabilities and services supporting the logistics community
- Mingle with fellow attendees from the broader Acquisition, Technology and Logistics Career Fields
The LOA Symposium enables interactive exchanges among senior leaders, industry, and logistics operators to identify challenges, discuss possible solutions, as well as discuss future opportunities and needs in the logistics field. Sponsoring and exhibiting in the 2015 Symposium gives businesses high visibility to promote products or service through interactive exhibits or demonstrations.
The Logistics Officer Association (LOA) is comprised of nearly 80 active chapters and a membership base of 3,000+ military officers and civilians in the logistics field around the world. The purpose of the LOA is to enhance the military logistics profession and to strengthen logistics in the national security environment.
There may be many networking opportunities at the LOA Symposium - Logistics Officer Association. Find out more in the event details below.
Past Symposium attendance has been between 700 and 1,500 participants from government and industry. This year we are projecting a conservative estimate of 800+ attendees that include senior logistics leaders, industry and logistics operators.
Logistics Officer Association (LOA)
Exhibitor Information +