Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
LIA's Lasers for Manufacturing Event® (LME®) is the place to see the latest in laser technology, network with the industry's elite and find solutions to current and future manufacturing needs. Our mission is to provide a one stop event for companies interested in integrating laser technology into their production.
We bring you VALUE in the following ways:
- Visit our show floor theater for keynote presentations on trending topics in the laser industry.
- Attend our expanded free educational sessions to help you understand why laser technology is the future of manufacturing and where and how it is applied.
- Evaluate what you have learned and connect right here at LME with the suppliers who can help you to benefit from using lasers in your manufacturing.
LME is held in conjunction with the Lasers for Manufacturing Summit. Come see the Lasers for Manufacturing Summit. This one day event will provide a comprehensive market perspective that is unobtainable elsewhere, with market data segmented by applications and laser technology from the laser industry's leading resources.
About Lasers for Manufacturing Summit:
This event will bring together C-suite and other top executives who want to hear first-hand expert intelligence on how to use these powerful tools most profitably in a variety of high-value manufacturing applications.
The Summit is the only event that focuses on the entire laser marketplace. It provides a comprehensive market perspective that is unobtainable elsewhere, with market data segmented by applications and laser technology from laser industry's leading resources. In addition, industry experts present their views and analysis of laser-market trends, applications development, and business outlook.
The total laser event will provide educational courses and an optimum atmosphere designed to enhance interaction. Designed for you!
Who should attend?
The Event is designed for everyone involved in laser technology.
LME is the place to see the latest in laser technology and will provide attendees with a one stop event to learn about automation equipment, laser choices, beam delivery, safety considerations, applications development and meet exhibitors that supply these products & services.
It's the only Event where you can:
- See the latest in laser technology
- Network with the industry's elite
- Find solutions to current and future manufacturing needs
- Attend FREE Education Sessions
Be a part of the 5th Anniversary of the exclusive event for lasers in North America! LME is developed as the ultimate marketplace for laser companies/manufacturers (the Sellers) and other industries that use or can use lasers (serious Buyers).
Come and showcase your company to Buyers that are coming to LME where they can learn more about lasers, inquire about using lasers in their manufacturing process, and find out how lasers can help them. This event will help prepare attendees to become buyers!
Buyers will be:
- Among your own and your competitors’ prospects to include, but not limited to:
- Job Descriptions: Chief Operation Officers in small companies, Product Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Purchasing Agents, Automation Specialists and more
- Industries: Aerospace, Alternative Energy (Solar & Fuel Cells), Construction & Agriculture Equipment, Electronics (semi-conductors), Medical, Oil & Gas, Optics, Photovoltaic, Scanners, Software, Tool & Die Manufacturers and Transportation.
- In positions to make decisions and/or key recommendations within their company.
- Interested in lasers and how it can provide them competitive advantages.
- Knowledgable of laser technology through free courses offered by LIA onsite.
- Focused on lasers without distractions from other industries.
- Meet face to face with new prospects.
- Enhance relationships with your contacts.
- Demonstrate affiliation with a premier organization (LIA) and the Laser community.
- Show and tell what you can do.
Laser Institute of America (LIA) is the international society for laser applications and safety. Our mission is to foster lasers, laser applications and laser safety worldwide. Serving the industrial, medical, research, and government communities for over 45 years, LIA offers technical information and networking opportunities to laser users from around the globe.
If the LME 2016 - Lasers for Manufacturing Event is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/26/2016 - 04/27/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||04/26/2016 - 04/27/2016|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Tuesday 10am-5pm; Wednesday 10am-4pm|
|Other Industries:||Engineering, Manufacturing, Manufacturing - General, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||https://www.lia.org/store/conf/lme2016...|
|Audience:||Chief Operation Officers in small companies, Product Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Purchasing Agents, Automation Specialists and More
Aerospace, Alternative Energy (Solar & Fuel Cells), Construction & Agriculture Equipment, Electronics (semi-conductors), Medical, Oil & Gas, Optics, Photovoltaic, Scanners, Software, Tool & Die Manufacturers and Transportation.
Lasers Manufacturing Summit
Attendees will be invited by exhibitors through their prospects list. Exhibitors are required to assist in marketing LME to their prospects. Attendees will have previously expressed interest in Lasers and are, by definition, prospective purchasers. Attendees will be from industries that use or can use Lasers.
|Venue:||Cobb Galleria Centre|
|Venue Phone:||(770) 955-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/hotel-photos/atlrb-renaissance-atlanta-...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||Approximately 100 (Previous Year)|
|Event Square Footage:||33,000 (2014)|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||Laser Institute of America (LIA)|
|Sponsorship Details:||LME also offers many sponsorship opportunities to leverage your marketing dollars. Reach an audience rich in qualified buyers and increase your brand recognition through event, lanyard, courses and other sponsorships.
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 5' Tabletop||$2,500||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10'||$5,000||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 20'||$10,000||Generator:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$18,000 / Prices are subject to change.||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
2016 Exhibitor List
2014 Exhibitor List: