Schaumburg , IL 60173 Location map
Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center Hotel
LME 2013 - Lasers for Manufacturing Event
LME was conceptualized to avail North America manufacturers a local venue for exploring the use of Lasers in their manufacturing process. LME will serve as a one stop shop for manufacturers where they can learn more about lasers, speak directly with laser companies that provide the full spectrum of laser technology and learn how lasers can help them.
The mission of LIA's Lasers for Manufacturing Event® (LME®) is to provide a one stop event for companies interested in integrating laser technology into their production. Our aim is to bring you VALUE in the following ways:
Visit our show floor theater for keynote presentations on the the market for industrial lasers and applications, ultra-high brightness direct diodes, the range of laser processing applications in industry and ultrafast lasers - are we there yet?
Attend our expanded free educational sessions covering the main laser types, economic justification for laser systems, design consideration for industrial laser systems and laser safety for industrial laser systems.
Understand how laser technology is the future of manufacturing and why, where and how it is applied. Evaluate what you have learned and connect right here at LME with the suppliers who can help you to benefit from using lasers in your manufacturing.
Join us in Chicago and learn about automation equipment, laser choices, beam delivery, safety considerations, applications development and meet exhibitors that supply these products & services.
Be a part of the 3rd Annual exclusive event for lasers in North America! LME is developed as the ultimate marketplace for laser companies/manufacturers (the Sellers) and other industries that use or can use lasers (serious Buyers).
Come and showcase your company to Buyers that are coming to LME where they can learn more about lasers, inquire about using lasers in their manufacturing process, and find out how lasers can help them. This event will help prepare attendees to become buyers!
Buyers will be:
- among your own and your competitors’ prospects, to include:
Job Descriptions: Chief Operation Officers in small companies, Product Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Purchasing Agents, Automation Specialists and more
Industries: Aerospace, Alternative Energy (Solar & Fuel Cells), Construction & Agriculture Equipment, Electronics (semi-conductors), Medical, Oil & Gas, Optics, Photovoltaic, Scanners, Software, Tool & Die Manufacturers and Transportation.
- in positions to make decisions and/or key recommendations within their company.
- interested in lasers and how it can provide them competitive advantages.
- knowledge of laser technology through free courses offered by LIA onsite.
- focused on lasers without distractions from other industries.
- meet face to face new prospects,
- enhance relationship with your contacts,
- demonstrate affiliation with a premier organization (LIA) and the Laser community in general,
- show and tell what you can do.
Get the most out of LME:
- Laser Technology Showcase — Come prepared to show and tell your products! Exhibitors are provided with a 10-20 minute slot (depending on booth size) to present about the benefits of your equipments and the parts it can make.
- Bring Your Live Lasers — Add the wow factor by demonstrating your laser equipments right on the show floor!
- Invite your clients — LIA will provide all exhibitors with FREE registration code. You can give it to your current and prospective clients. They will thank you for the FREE Educational Trainings, and you will get more face time with them.
The Laser Institute of America (LIA) is the international society for laser applications and safety. Our mission is to foster lasers, laser applications, and laser safety worldwide.
Don't wait to register for the LME 2013 - Lasers for Manufacturing Event. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
Laser Institute of America
13501 Ingenuity Drive, Suite 128
Orlando, FL 32826
Chief Operation Officers in small companies, Product Managers, Manufacturing Engineers, Purchasing Agents, Automation Specialists and more
Aerospace, Alternative Energy (Solar & Fuel Cells), Construction & Agriculture Equipment, Electronics (semi-conductors), Medical, Oil & Gas, Optics, Photovoltaic, Scanners, Software, Tool & Die Manufacturers and Transportation.
Laser Institute of America (LIA)
Exhibitor Information +