Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Since 1975, the USENIX Association has brought together the community of engineers, system administrators, scientists, and technicians working on the cutting edge of the computing world.
The USENIX conferences have become the essential meeting grounds for the presentation and discussion of the most advanced information on the developments of all aspects of computing systems.
Get in on one of the best kept secrets in the industry! For 26 years, LISA has gathered a unique audience of highly qualified sysadmins, architects, engineers, analysts and researchers in a unique, platform-agnostic conference for and by “sysadmins.” Our attendees have enormous demand for industrial strength, state-of-the-art technology including systems administration products and services, networking, security, virtualization and storage solutions. Get quality face time with this select audience and start a buzz that extends beyond attendees to their management and to the community at large.
Opportunities at LISA:
- Exhibit: Sell your product, build your company profile, interact with your customer base and make an impact on the best IT users in the industry
- Speak: Host a vendor Birds of a Feather Sessions, or grab 15 minutes to address attendees by sponsoring the exhibit lunch, happy hour or Conference Reception
- Market: Advertise and promote your logo and brand. Demonstrate your product, introduce new ones, initiate Beta testing in the exhibit hall
- Sponsor: opportunities to support LISA include the student stipend program, LISA green conference items, lunches, coffee breaks, vendor passport, raffle, wireless connectivity, power drops and the reception
- Spread your brand to a multinational audience by sponsoring the video of LISA talks.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the LISA '13: 27th Large Installation System Administration Conference? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||11/03/2013 - 11/08/2013|
|Primary Industry:||Network Security|
|Other Industries:||Associations: Trade / Professional, Business, Business Technology, IT, Network Security, Technology|
|Audience:||System, Networks or Security Administrators or Analysts|
|Notes:||Past Attendee Statistics:
*74% are systems, network, or security administrators or analysts
*75% work with three or more operating systems, including
Linux, BSD releases, Solaris, MacOS, AIX, HP-UX, UNIX, and Windows
*52% are from companies with 1,000+ employees
*54% are from companies with 1,000 or more workstations and servers
*48% plan to buy or recommend a product or service they saw in the Vendor Exhibition
*Attendees come from over 30 different countries
|Venue:||Wardman Park Marriott Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 228-9290|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Wardman Park Marriott Hotel|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/wasdt-washington-marriott-wardma...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||57 Booths in 2011 (Previous Year)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10' - Space||$3,695||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10' - Premium Space||$5,695||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 10' - Vendor BoF and Premium Exhibit Space Package||$8,750 - Prices are subject to change.||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.