Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
This highly interactive course is designed to provide participants with a lifecycle approach to developing and validating analytical methods, including elements aligned with QbD concepts. Some of the key aspects of the seminar include:
- Learning how to apply QbD concepts to analytical methods
- Discussing the types of methods required for different drug products
- Understanding the types of impurities which must be addressed for drug products
- Discovering how a lifecycle approach can link method development, validation, verification and transfer
- Learning how ATP (Analytical Target Profile) can drive the lifecycle approach
- Determining the importance of linking method uncertainty to specifications
- Using a method feedback loop to facilitate method improvement
This approach will be linked with current compendial requirements. There will be opportunities for questions and interaction throughout the course as well.
For Registration - http://www.complianceonline.com/applying-qbd-concepts-to-method-development-validation-verification-transfer-of-drug-products-seminar-training-80236SEM-prdsm?channel=eventsinamerica
Note: Use coupon code 232082 and get 10% off on registration.
Don't wait to register for the Lifecycle Approach to Analytical Methods for Drug Products. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/19/2015 - 03/20/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Other Industries:||Pharmaceutical, Professional Healthcare|
|Cost to Attend:||One Registration- $1499|
|Audience:||Chemists (Research, Quality Control, CRO)
Regulatory Affairs/CMC Personnel
Laboratory Managers and Staff
QA/QC Managers and Personnel
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Washington|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 737-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.