Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Hear best practices for implementing innovative process improvement & Lean practices
• Examine the role of leadership in successful lean initiatives
• Uncover ways for creating and sustaining Lean momentum in the public sector
• Explore how public services are adapting to new technology to provide efficient lean service delivery
• Look at the use of performance measurement and management to drive continual improvement
• Learn how to implement Lean training and development programs within your organization
• Examine how to introduce a Lean approach to improve the delivery of services in the public sector
• CIM Professional Services Inc.
• Deloitte & Touche LLP
• KCB - Kelton Chertow & Boyd Inc.
• Lean Agility
• LEANADVISORS, Inc.
• Ministry of Health & Long-term Care
• Ministry of Labour
• Ministry of Training, Colleges & Universities
• RBC Recruitment & Learning
• Shore Consulting Group Inc.
• The Hospital for Sick Children
If the Lean Innovation in the Public Sector is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/23/2014 - 01/24/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Other Industries:||Business, Management/Leadership|
|Audience:||Assistant Deputy Ministers, Director Generals, Directors & Senior Managers in: process improvement, change management, service delivery, workforce strategy, risk management, IT, HR, finance, organizational development, projects, performance & quality management|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.