Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
• Learn best practices for applying and implementing Lean initiatives in policing
• Hear how the OPP is positioning itself to meet the leadership needs of a leaner future
• Understand the impact of leadership in
successful Lean initiatives and in meeting the challenges in today’s policing
• Learn the essentials for creating a Lean culture for continuous improvement and sustainability
• Examine the necessary policies, reward systems and training needed to reinforce ethics in policing
• Learn how to adopt transformational leadership practices to meet emerging security and public safety demands
• Discover how to use proactive customer-focused policing to address community issues and reduce crime
• Conservation Halton
• Kinect Inc.
• Leading Edge Group
• Lean Six Sigma Canada
• Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care
• OCG Strategy & Organization Consulting Inc.
• Office of the Independent Police Review Director
• Ontario Provincial Police
• Ottawa Police Service
• Peel Regional Police Association
• Richard Batchelor Change Management & Strategic Human Resources
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Lean Innovation in Law Enforcement? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/17/2014 - 06/18/2014|
|Primary Industry:||General Business|
|Other Industries:||Business, General Business, Government, Law Enforcement|
|Audience:||Senior law enforcement personnel responsible for: HR, leadership development, performance, training, strategic
planning, operations, process improvement, professional standards, communications
|Venue:||Courtyard by the Marriott|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Show Manager:||Danielle Delannoy|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.