More than 100,000 square feet showcasing thousands of products and services, and show specials
IMPROVE YOUR NUMBERS
Education opportunities abound at LBM Expo. We have increased the number and variety of education sessions and moved them all onto the show floor. Attendees will learn from LBM luminaries how to position their businesses to prosper in the new economy and what the future holds for our industry. Education is free to registered attendees.
WHY YOUR COMPANY SHOULD EXHIBIT
LBM Expo is the largest regional event in the lumber and building material industry. Manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors of lumber and building materials and related technologies, as well as companies offering business services to the industry, are afforded the opportunity to influence and interact with principals, owners, and qualifi ed buyers. No other event in the nation delivers this amount of purchasing power face-to-face with leading retail lumber dealers in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic areas.
WHO MAY EXHIBIT
• Manufacturers and/or wholesalers of lumber and/or building materials,
• Manufacturers of kitchen & bathroom accessories and fixtures,
• Firms selling retailers services or products,
• Manufacturers’ representatives, (Manufacturers’ representatives choosing to exhibit will be charged based on the membership status of the manufacturer’s firm.)
• Wholesale affiliates of NRLA retail members,
• Trade associations,
• Industry publications, and
• Universities, colleges, and vo-tech high schools offering building material curricula.
The Northeastern Retail Lumber Association (NRLA) was established in New York in 1894 by a small group of pioneering lumbermen who recognized the value of cooperation. Today, the NRLA is an 1,150 member association representing independent lumber and building material suppliers and associated businesses in New York, New Jersey, and the six New England states. Throughout our 121-year history, NRLA has provided leadership, support and community for lumber and building material dealers throughout the Northeastern United States. NRLA is an industry leader in education, legislative and regulatory reform, and member programs and services. We also produce the industry’s largest regional trade show, Lumber and Building Material Expo.