Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) and Interagency Council for Applied Homeland Security Technology (ICAHST) present the Law Enforcement - Homeland Security Forum and Technology Exposition. More than 200 attendees will be participating in this forum. Forum attendees will include representatives of the law enforcement, homeland security, civil, and intelligence communities to facilitate the sharing of information, intelligence, and technologies in support of their national security missions.
Does your company offer a service or solution critical to delivering a decision advantage?
Showcase your products and services to the Federal Government, Defense and Intelligence Communities at premier events officially hosted/sponsored by the Government for that very purpose. Allow our expert staff to match you with the best solutions to effectively meet your objectives and budget.
- Increase federal sales
- Penetrate inaccessible federal agencies
- Meet face to face and shake hands with your customers, decision makers, prospects, and competitors
- Distraction free B2G platform
- Cultivate relationships and partnerships
- Build trust and confidence
- Generate high quality leads from a targeted audience
- Showcase products and services to potential buyers using hands-on demonstrations
- Demonstrate support of Government and industry collaboration
- Increase exposure and brand awareness
- Educate customers and prospects
- Gain valuable input and feedback from customers
- Launch new products
- Increase market awareness and mindshare
- Receive attendee contact information (limitations apply)
- Save valuable time, money, and achieve numerous sales and marketing objectives in an ethical, effective, and efficient forum
Exhibiting companies are encouraged to provide live demos and hands-on training to benefit the attendees. Opportunities will be available to promote your demo/training in the program guide, Event website, and on-site at the Event.
Requested Technologies Include:
- Biometric Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Communications Security
- Data Mining & Analytics
- Early Detection
- Force Protection
- Information Sharing Services
- Interactive Visualization and Data Visualization
- Knowledge Management
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
- Public Safety Notification Tools
- Remote Sensing
- Sensors & Security
- Situational Awareness
- Weapons & Chemical Detection
- Web 2.0 Technologies
*All Exhibits will be Unclassified*
If the Law Enforcement & Homeland Security Forum & Technology Expo is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||12/09/2015 - 12/10/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||12/09/2015 - 12/10/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Federal Government|
|Other Industries:||Federal Government, Government, Military, Miscellaneous, Technology, Telecommunications|
|Audience:||Forum attendees will include representatives of the law enforcement, homeland security, civil, and intelligence communities to facilitate the sharing of information, intelligence, and technologies in support of their national security missions.|
|Show Manager:||National Conference Services, Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Interested in increasing your company's exposure and branding at this event? Looking to leave a lasting impression on your potential customers? Please contact an NCSI Sales Representative at 888-603-8899 for more information on a variety of promotional opportunities designed to meet your marketing needs and budget!|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Exhibit Space||$2,100||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.
Dun & Bradstreet
F5 Networks, Inc.
Informatica Federal Operations
Information Innovators Inc.
Panasonic System Communications Company
PAR Government Systems Corporation
Raytheon Cyber Products
Software AG Government Solutions