Secaucus , NJ 07094 Location map
Meadowlands Exhibition Center
The World’s Largest Kosher-Certified Products Trade Show.
This is where the global kosher industry does business.
From chain supermarkets to corner groceries, foodservice establishments to caterers, every kind of kosher decision maker will find opportunity and inspiration at Kosherfest.
What's in Store for Kosherfest 2014:
• Exhibit hall featuring 350+ producers, distributors and suppliers of certified kosher foods and services
• Product pavilions from Israel, Italy, Argentina and more
• New and innovative products, featured in the New Product Showcase
• The 2014 Kosherfest New Product Awards Showcase
• 7th Annual Culinary Competition, produced in partnership with the Center for Kosher Culinary Arts
• Culinary Demonstrations featuring the latest trends and techniques in kosher foodservices
• Mashgiach of the Year Award presented by Kashrus Magazine
• Spotlight Session with Michael Sansolo, Retail and Food Industry Consultant
Kosherfest is a business to business event only and is not open to the public. Attendees must be qualified professionals in the foodservice and retail industries.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Kosherfest 2014.
Diversified Business Communications
121 Free Street
Portland, ME 04101
Please See Event Exhibitors Section
Past Attendee Statistics:
80% of Kosherfest attendees are involved in or make purchasing decisions
92% of Kosherfest attendees found new products or new companies
83% of Kosherfest attendees intend to make a purchase as a result of attending the show
Diversified Business Communications / Lubicom Marketing and Consulting
Exhibitor Information +