America's Top Tradeshow Directory | Events In America
Facebook Linked In Twitter Videos

Paid membership required to see this information

Paid membership required to see this information

Event Overview:

Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure® Series is the world’s largest and most successful education and fundraising event for breast cancer ever created.

The event raises significant funds and awareness for the breast cancer movement, celebrates breast cancer survivorship and honors those we have lost to the disease.

This Race is unique in the fact that 100% of the net proceeds are allocated to our mission. 75 percent of the net income stays in our community to help fund local programs offering breast cancer screening, breast health education and patient navigation services. The remaining 25 percent of the net income supports cutting-edge breast cancer research funded through the Susan G. Komen® Grants Program, including research in St. Louis.

If the Komen Race For The Cure St. Louis 2015 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.

All information in Events In America is deemed to be accurate at the time we add it, and we take steps to verify all details and update our records when new information is provided, but as people, events and circumstances change, we caution users to independently confirm all information. and Events In America LLC make no guarantee of accuracy and assume no liability for inaccurate information.

Conference/Event Dates: 06/13/2015 - 06/13/2015
Conference/Event Hours: 6:30 am
Classification: Consumer
Primary Industry: Health & Fitness
Other Industries: Cause-Related Events, Charitable Events, Competition Sports, Consumer Health, Food & Fitness, Health & Fitness
Estimated Attendance: 30,000
Previous Attendance: 30,000
Cost to Attend: 5k timed run $35; 5k fun run $30
Audience: Open to the public.
Venue: Downtown St. Louis
Venue Type: Outdoor - Street
Show Owner:Susan G. Koman
Show Manager:Susan G. Koman
Sponsorship: Yes
Sponsorship Details: Each year, sponsorship of the Susan G. Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure provides the support necessary to fund local breast cancer education, screening and patient support initiatives throughout our Missouri/Illinois service area to help those most in need and most at risk.

Your support is critical to our local efforts. When you invest in a Komen St. Louis Race for the Cure sponsorship, you invest in the lives of the people closest to you, the people of your community... your family, colleagues, employees, neighbors and friends. 75 percent of net funds raised stays right here in the St. Louis region to support breast health education, breast cancer screening and patient navigation programs, and 25 percent of the net income supports cutting-edge breast cancer research through the Susan G. Komen Grants Program.

Partner with us to increase brand awareness for your company/organization, gain access to more than 30,000 consumers with disposable income, connect to a loyal customer base or new audience, build employee engagement in the community, associate with one of the largest and most successful breast cancer education and fundraising events in the country, and to share our promise to end breast cancer forever.

Booth Size Booth Cost   Available Amenities
Call for information.   Electricity: n/a
  Water: n/a
  Generator: n/a
  Marketing Vehicles Allowed: Call
Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a

Advance Networking

How do I show up here?

Personal Notes

Add a note here, it is only visible by you.

New Search Contact This Event
Komen Race For The Cure St. Louis 2015

exhibitor lists