Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show has been a top destination for gem and jewelry industry professionals for the last 56 years and it is becoming the main trend setter in the jewelry world. In the two week period the city of Tucson turns into an enormous museum dedicated to gems and jewelry.
Why you should attend the Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show:
Find the best deals here
Great for restock
Products that will drive your profits
Save on shipping costs
Prices are always better! Very competitive prices with over 4,000 vendors from every part of the world. Dealers from 26 countries all come to sell their products.
Exhibitors bring their largest stocks with a great selection of products!
Newly discovered stones will be seen in Tucson before any other international show.
New jewelry trends are usually unveiled in Tucson! Be the first to carry new lines of products before anyone else sees it.
Buy directly from the source- meet designers, manufacturers, miners, stone cutters or direct importers. The best part is that the show is cash and carry!
Order what you want-most manufacturers and designers are there personally, so you can discuss everything face to face.
Some designers display their products exclusively at the Tucson Show-it is the only place you can meet them. If you only attend local shows you are more likely to carry same merchandise as your competition.
JOGS Show is well known for its US Largest Amber and Southwestern Jewelry Pavilion (over 600 booths) Indonesian and Nepal Silver Pavilion, International Designer and Silver Pavilion-can’t miss this one and The largest US silver pavilion, Pavilion of findings, Mineral Pavilion, Cut Stone Pavilion, Bead dealers, Jewelry making classes and seminars and much, much more!
JOGS Show offers free limo service to downtown area (AGTA)-ride in style!
Make sure to visit the free champagne brunch daily -free champagne never hurt anyone!
REACH THE LARGEST BUYER MARKET IN THE U.S.A
The largest concentration of independent gem and jewelry related retail/wholesale stores visits Tucson annually. About 40% of JOGS buyers come from California, Arizona, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Oregon, New York, Washington, Alaska and other states. Another 60% of JOGS buyers are international (South America, Canada, Mexico, Japan, Australia, Germany, England, Russia)
Exhibiting at the JOGS show is your way to connect with buyers who are actively looking to buy gem, jewelry, mineral products.
Why Exhibit at JOGS Tucson Show
- One of the key jewelry markets in the world. The JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show, hosted by JOGS International Exhibits LLC, has grown into the largest and one of the most popular Gem and Jewelry Shows
- JOGS Show is the main business source for professional buyers
- Establish new professional business connections and reach unique buyers. Most of the international buyers come to USA only once a year, specifically to the JOGS Show
- The largest concentration of independent gem and jewelry related retail/wholesale buyers from around the world
- About 60% of JOGS attendees come from all over the United States, Canada, Mexico and another 40% from Europe, Australia, Japan, Latin America, Russia and more)
- The most cost effective way to reach thousands of buyers
- To be competitive in this industry JOGS Tucson winter Show is a must! All new deals, new discoveries and breakthroughs, new fashion trends, or new cutting stone or setting techniques.
- JOGS Show Buyers represent department stores, chain stores, boutiques, galleries, gift shops, online jewelry stores, catalogues, cruise ships, retailers, designers, gem cutters, private collectors, and TV channels
- JOGS exhibitors get good publicity and extra exposure from TV channels, bloggers, catalogs and other publications that will help make contacts before and after the show
- JOGS Tucson Gem and Jewelry Show brings approximately 40,000 visitors annually
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the JOGS Tucson Gem & Jewelry Show 2017? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/26/2017 - 02/06/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||01/26/2017 - 02/06/2017|
|Expo/Exhibit Hours:||Jan 26 - Feb 5, 10am-6pm; Feb 6, 10am-4pm|
|Primary Industry:||Wholesale / Retail|
|Other Industries:||Business, Clothing, Fashion & Accessories, Wholesale / Retail|
|Cost to Attend:||There is no cost to attend as a qualified Buyer. Fees will apply to the Guests of the Show.|
|Audience:||Wholesale Jewelry Buyers
This is a Trade only event - qualified buyers and industry professionals only. Guests will be allowed to attend the Event for an additional charge.
|Notes:||4 Day SuperStart Pavilion Gen & Jewelry Show: Jan. 26-29, 2017|
|Venue:||Tucson Expo Center|
|Venue Phone:||(520) 750-8000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Other|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hotel Information:|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://jogsshow.com/hotel-deals-winter-2017/...|
|Number of Exhibitors:||Approximately 800 Booths (Previous Year)|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||JOGS International Exhibits, LLC|
|Show Manager:||JOGS International Exhibits, LLC|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 8'||$2,750 - West & East Halls; $2,500 - North Hall||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 10'||$3,375 - West & East Halls; $3,050 - North Hall||Water:||n/a|
|10' x 8' Island||$3,750 - West & East Halls; $3,550 - North Hall||Generator:||n/a|
|15' x 8' Island||$5,750 - West & East Halls; $5,550 - North Hall||Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: Yes|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.