Boston , MA 02210 Location map
Boston Convention & Exhibition Center
JEC is the largest composites industry organization in Europe and in the world, with a network of 250,000 professionals.
JEC represents, promotes and expands composites markets by providing global or local networking and information services.
Through knowledge and networking, the JEC experts offer a comprehensive service package: the JEC publications
– including strategic studies, technical books and the JEC Composites Magazine
– the weekly international e-letter "World Market News", the French e-letter JEC Info Composites and the JEC Web Hubwww.jeccomposites.com. They also organize the JEC Composites Show in Paris, world's and Europe's leading show, strongly supported by the industry and five times bigger than any other composites exhibition, as well as the JEC Composites Asia and JEC Americas trade shows, the JEC Composites Conferences, Forums and Workshops (I.C.S.: International Innovative Composites Summit) and the JEC Innovation Awards Program.
306 companies from the composites industries exhibited during JEC Americas 2012.
Exhibitors in 2012:
- 57% U.S.A.
- 7% Canada
- 20% Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain)
- 16% Asia (China, India)
Exhibitors by business sector:
- 24% Raw Materials Producers
- 23% Processors / Fabricators of composites parts
- 16% Services
- 14% Others
- 12% Equipment / Tools / Software
- 11% Distributors / Agents / Representation
Exhibitors by end-user sector:
- 14% Automotive
- 14% Aeronautics & Aerospace
- 11% Wind Energy
- 10% Marine & Boating
- 9% Sports & Leisure
- 8% Building & Construction
- 7% Buses & Trucks
- 7% Medical
- 6% Railways
- 5% Pipes & Tanks
- 5% Other Sectors
- 4% Corrosion Resistant Products
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the JEC Americas? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
Tel.: +33 (0)1 58 36 15 01
JEC, 25 boulevard de l'Amiral Bruix
75116 Paris, France
the Americas that gathers every
composites application sector and
all major composites stakeholders.
4,159 professionals attended JEC Americas in 2012, representing 53 countries and 36 American states.
Top 10 visitors in 2012:
10% Europe (France, Germany, United Kingdom, Russian Federation, Italy, Turkey)
2% Asia (Japan, China)
9% rest of the world
68% of end-user companies:
14% Aeronautics & Aerospace
10% Other Sectors
10% Construction and Building
7% Industrial Equipment
7% Marine & Boating
7% Wind Energy
5% Buses & Trucks
4% Pipes & Tanks
4% Sports & Leisure
3% Electrical & Electronic Equipment
3% Consumer Goods
32% of composites companies:
28% Raw Material Producers
27% Processors / Fabricators of composites parts
10% Distributors / Agents / Representation
Percentages of visiting decision-makers:
23% Top Managers
22% Department Heads
Exhibitor Information +