Atlanta , GA 30313-1591 Location map
Georgia World Congress Center
IWF Atlanta 2016 - International Woodworking Fair
The International Woodworking Machinery & Furniture Supply Fair - USA® is a biennial trade show, held in even numbered years in Atlanta, serving buyers from large production companies to small professional shops in the wood residential and contract furniture; cabinetry; upholstery; architectural woodwork; stock millwork; store fixtures; solid surface; plastics fabricating; metalworking applications for furniture manufacturing and general and specialty woodworking industries. Exhibiting companies from around the world introduce advanced industry technology to all the above categories with new machinery, raw materials, supplies, tooling, hardware, specialized computer software, and services.
If you do business in any of these industry segments, then IWF 2016 is the show for you. Be sure you attend the largest show for North America and rethink the opportunities for your business:
- Home Furnishing Design and Manufacturing
- Closets and Home Organization Systems
- Upholstered Furniture Manufacturing and Upholstery Products
- Countertop Materials and Fabrication
- Business, Institutional, and Hospitality Furniture Design and Manufacturing
- Plastic Materials and Fabrication
- Kitchen and Bath Cabinets Design, Manufacturing, and Installation
- Machinery and Tooling
- Architectural Millwork and Moulding
- Software Systems / Information Technology for Manufacturing or Material Processing
- Store Fixture Manufacturing and Retail Environment Design and Manufacturing
- Engineered Wood Products
- Commercial & Residential Remodeling and Building
- Door and Window Design and Manufacturing
Why Attend IWF?
- IWF is the largest showcase of machinery, materials, supplies, and services in the Western Hemisphere for woodworking and related industries.
- IWF has what’s new and what’s next for technology for your industry.
- Thousands of new products are showcased by the world’s top manufacturers of machinery, supplies and services.
- All of the newest products and latest innovations in manufacturing and material processing are at IWF
- See cutting edge live demonstrations of the products you are researching.
- Meet others in your industry face-to-face and exchange ideas that will help your business and career grow.
- Learn new methods and answers to your manufacturing challenges from industry leaders at education sessions in industry standards and regulations, manufacturing techniques, production strategies, management, business development and business marketing.
All this in just 4 days in one place - Atlanta.
The International Woodworking Fair, LLC is the premier trade show event for the industry. Our business is to connect you with the most qualified buyers in the industry. Buyers come from all over the globe to see, evaluate and buy machinery, supplies and services.
International Woodworking Fair® is one of the world's largest trade shows for the furniture manufacturing, architectural woodwork, custom and general woodworking industries - but it's more than that. IWF also meets the needs of the engineered wood product, composite, wood substitute, display and store fixture, plastic fabricating, flooring, surfacing and laminating, and upholstery industries.
IWF has a long history of delivering results for the industry. Online and offline IWF is the place you need to be to market your products and solutions. Optimize your ability to reach your audience and sign up today. Buyers search online for products and they know the IWF website is the hub of information for technology online. IWF again attracted buying teams from companies of all sizes, who came from more than 90 countries to see the latest technology in machinery, supplies and services available to the marketplace.
Who do you want to reach?
As an exhibitor at IWF you can meet face to face with new and existing customers from around the world, find new prospects and qualified sales leads, and sell your products directly to customers while exhibiting. Face-to-Face marketing, there is no other place where you can reach this many buyers all in 4 days than at International Woodworking Fair®.
About the WMMA:
For over 100 years, the Wood Machinery Manufacturers of America has worked to increase the productivity and profitability of U.S. woodworking machinery and woodworking tools manufacturers and the businesses that support them. Over that time, WMMA® has dedicated itself to the advancement of the U.S. woodworking industry and wood industry, with wood education training, wood industry research, support of woodworking shows, and diverse member programs and services.
About the WMIA:
The Woodworking Machinery Industry Association is a trade association representing importers and distributors of woodworking machinery and ancillary equipment in North America. Founded in 1977, WMIA is the recognized voice of importers and distributors and a vital communications link between suppliers and the many manufacturers of wood products in North America.
This is a biennial event.
There may be many networking opportunities at the IWF Atlanta 2016 - International Woodworking Fair. Find out more in the event details below.
IWF - International Woodworking Fair, LLC
3520 Piedmont Rd. NE, Suite 120
Atlanta, GA 30305
No one under the age of 16 is permitted on the exhibit floor for safety and insurance reasons. No exceptions will be made.
Summary of Total Verified Attendee / Buyers in 2014:
US Territories: 52
WMIA & WMMA
Exhibitor Information +