Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
IUNC North America is organized with the aim of connecting top-notch educators from all over the world, particularly from Latin America, Europe, Asia who would like to establish cooperation with universities and colleges from USA & Canada. On February 11-13, 2015 universities, colleges, languages schools and educational service providers from around the globe will gather in Washington D.C., the USA, to enjoy 2 days of practical insight into global HE and networking with like-minded professionals.
The US and Canada are well-known for their international engagement and continue to be global magnets for international students which gives their European and Asian peers a wide range of cooperation opportunities.
The extensive workshop programme of the conference offers in-depth insight into global HE and will help you keep abreast of the latest international education trends.
Inspired by the best practices in international networking we are offering you a state-of-the-art meeting e-scheduler for making appointments with suitable parties quickly and efficiently.
Participation in IUNC North America will help you to establish closer ties with universities worldwide, enhance the quality and reputation of your universities and colleges, build enrollment capacity for native students, integrate international perspectives into the activities and learning of students and faculty, create a stronger set of support services for international students and broaden the opportunity for international collaborations.
For a number of years IUNC has enjoyed popularity among educators from BRICS, CIS and other European countries and has been recognized as one of the best networking conferences for establishing university partnerships.
The Conference program includes:
- Open sessions and seminars on various topics about:
trends of international education and latest HE analytics
effective ways of cooperation between universities
state scholarship programs.
- Prescheduled meetings with universities.
- Campus tour to prospective partner universities.
- Networking activities.
The participants will find the following avenues for cooperation at the Conference:
Academic exchange of students.
Creating joint educational programs.
Exchange of educational products.
Joint grant applications.
Don't wait to register for the IUNC North America 2015. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/11/2015 - 02/13/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Education, Education Events|
|Cost to Attend:||http://iunc.net/conference/registration/6|
|Audience:||Educators (universities, academies, institutes, colleges, language schools*):
- Vice chancellors for international relations;
- management of university international departments;
- international marketing professionals of universities, academies, institutes, university colleges;
- country development and regional managers of the institutions;
* language schools who have proposition to cooperate with universities
State and NGO educational organizations
- State agencies (organization) for promotion of education for foreigners;
- Representatives of Ministry of Education and Science;
Other companies involved in HE sphere:
- event and exhibition organizers,
- Educational Testing Services (IELTS, TOEFL, etc),
- online student recruitment platforms and websites
- other companies which are interested in international higher education market.
- LEARN how to get full advantage of all sophisticated international student recruitment techniques and strategies - critical to your professional success
- OBTAIN unparalleled knowledge on the latest trends impacting Eurasian education industry and come to grips with the most recent know-how in international cooperation
- ENLARGE your professional network significantly by being in a live face-to-face setting with more than 300 HE specialists and foreign peers from the education community worldwide
- ESTABLISH long-term solid partnerships with educational establishments of your interest by conducting up to 40 prescheduled appointments
- INCREASE the number of international exchange and scholarship programmes and consequently respond to your students needs to a greater extent
- SEIZE the unique opportunity to visit the campuses of the leading St. Petersburg universities
- COMMENCE academic cooperation in different research and study fields, students and tutors exchange, dual degree programmes
- BECOME more competitive on international education market and increase global awareness of your institution
|Venue:||Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington D.C.|
|Venue Phone:||(202) 234-0700|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.