Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
IUNC Latin America is a bridge for international academic cooperation. The conference is organized on March 4-5, 2015 in Brazil, Latin America, and embraces more than 150 higher education establishments and language schools from Europe, North America and Asia while special emphasis is laid on the university collaboration with the BRICS countries and major education hubs of the 21st century.
Being the intersection of education, industry and technology Brazil offers excellent perspectives into global HE and internationalization, giving you the singular opportunity to mingle with a diverse mix of hundreds of universities, colleges, language schools, educational service providers and HE specialists from around the globe at the convivial and exciting networking events.
The extensive seminar program will lead you along the modern pathways to establishing solid partnerships with the major education hubs of the present day society as well as help you to attract foreign investment, retain local students, build reputation on international level and learn to satisfy the needs of both international and domestic students.
Another focus is laid on partnerships with universities in developing countries which promote capacity building, research collaboration and help develop responsible and engaged global students.
Participation in IUNC Latin America will equip you with unparalleled knowledge of international HE market and practical tools in order not to lag behind the ever-changing education market.
Besides, by meeting your potential partners face-to-face you will be able to get unbiased first-hand information of the possible cooperation areas and peculiarities of a certain education market. Adopt successful development strategies in the long run.
The Conference program includes:
- Open sessions and seminars on various topics about:
trends of international education and latest HE analytics
effective ways of cooperation between universities
state scholarship programs.
- Prescheduled meetings with universities.
- Campus tour to prospective partner universities.
- Networking activities.
The participants will find the following avenues for cooperation at the Conference:
Academic exchange of students.
Creating joint educational programs.
Exchange of educational products.
Joint grant applications.
Enjoy the prime networking opportunities in the heart of South America and increase your competitiveness on international education market!
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the IUNC Latin America 2015? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/04/2015 - 03/05/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Education, Education Events|
|Cost to Attend:||http://iunc.net/conference/registration/8|
|Audience:||Educators (universities, academies, institutes, colleges, language schools*):
- Vice chancellors for international relations;
- management of university international departments;
- international marketing professionals of universities, academies, institutes, university colleges;
- country development and regional managers of the institutions;
* language schools who have proposition to cooperate with universities
State and NGO educational organizations
- State agencies (organization) for promotion of education for foreigners;
- Representatives of Ministry of Education and Science;
Other companies involved in HE sphere:
- event and exhibition organizers,
- Educational Testing Services (IELTS, TOEFL, etc),
- online student recruitment platforms and websites
- other companies which are interested in international higher education market.
- LEARN how to get full advantage of all sophisticated international student recruitment techniques and strategies - critical to your professional success
- OBTAIN unparalleled knowledge on the latest trends impacting Eurasian education industry and come to grips with the most recent know-how in international cooperation
- ENLARGE your professional network significantly by being in a live face-to-face setting with more than 300 HE specialists and foreign peers from the education community worldwide
- ESTABLISH long-term solid partnerships with educational establishments of your interest by conducting up to 40 prescheduled appointments
- INCREASE the number of international exchange and scholarship programmes and consequently respond to your students needs to a greater extent
- SEIZE the unique opportunity to visit the campuses of the leading St. Petersburg universities
- COMMENCE academic cooperation in different research and study fields, students and tutors exchange, dual degree programmes
- BECOME more competitive on international education market and increase global awareness of your institution
Discover, exploit and expand with IUNC Global!
|Venue:||Intercontinental Hotel Sao Paolo|
|Venue Phone:||(551) 131-7926 x00|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.