Russia Location map
RADISSON SLAVYANSKAYA HOTEL AND BUSINESS CENTRE, MOSCOW
IUNC Eurasia 2015
The Eastern European University Association is honored to invite you to participate in the Forth Annual International Universities Networking Conference IUNC Eurasia on May 5-7, 2015 in Moscow, Russia. In 2015 year the conference theme will be Eurasia, its latest news and analytics, market demands and cooperation possibilities.
The IUNC 2015 is the first and unique conference in HE offering network building as the main conference tool, which gives participants an opportunity to achieve their collaboration and partnership goals easily and efficiently.
The IUNC 2015 will highlight cutting-edge tendencies in the sphere of higher education in Eurasia and will bring together more than 200 universities from across the globe.
The IUNC 2015 aims to broaden relations between institutions from different countries and create world-wide peer-level interaction network. The special focus of the event is collaboration with universities of Eurasia. The conference will also provide higher education professionals with an opportunity to present and discuss their interests in friendly and engaging environment.
The Conference program includes:
- Open sessions and seminars on various topics about:
trends of international education
effective ways of cooperation between universities
state scholarship programs.
- Prescheduled meetings with universities.
- Campus tour to prospective partner universities.
- Networking activities.
IUNC 2015 offers a state-of-the-art meeting e-scheduler, which helps participants to find suitable contacts and make appointments quickly and efficiently.
Managing of your conference meetings is a breeze to use today!
There are many ways of collaboration you will find at the conference:
Academic exchange of students.
Creating joint educational programs.
Exchange of educational products.
Joint grant applications.
Don't wait to register for the IUNC Eurasia 2015. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
- Vice chancellors for international relations;
- management of university international departments;
- international marketing professionals of universities, academies, institutes, university colleges;
- country development and regional managers of the institutions;
* language schools who have proposition to cooperate with universities
State and NGO educational organizations
- State agencies (organization) for promotion of education for foreigners;
- Representatives of Ministry of Education and Science;
Other companies involved in HE sphere:
- event and exhibition organizers,
- Educational Testing Services (IELTS, TOEFL, etc),
- online student recruitment platforms and websites
- other companies which are interested in international higher education market.
- LEARN how to get full advantage of all sophisticated international student recruitment techniques and strategies - critical to your professional success
- OBTAIN unparalleled knowledge on the latest trends impacting Eurasian education industry and come to grips with the most recent know-how in international cooperation
- ENLARGE your professional network significantly by being in a live face-to-face setting with more than 300 HE specialists and foreign peers from the education community worldwide
- ESTABLISH long-term solid partnerships with educational establishments of your interest by conducting up to 40 prescheduled appointments
- INCREASE the number of international exchange and scholarship programmes and consequently respond to your students needs to a greater extent
- SEIZE the unique opportunity to visit the campuses of the leading St. Petersburg universities
- COMMENCE academic cooperation in different research and study fields, students and tutors exchange, dual degree programmes
- BECOME more competitive on international education market and increase global awareness of your institution
Discover, exploit and expand with IUNC Global!
Exhibitor Information +