Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
A principal benefit only available to members of the Federation is taking part in a truly neutral international forum for chief executives and sector leaders, in which problems specific to the industry and its evolution can be openly discussed. The primary platform for such discussion is the annual ITMF conference, which is organized in different locations in one of the member countries. It attracts executives of leading textile companies and industry experts covering the whole textile value chain ranging from cotton growing and shipping, man-made fibre producing and cotton trading via textile machinery and textile chemical manufacturing up to retailing. Issues arising at the conference are followed up via the Federation’s own channels or through private networks and working relationships formed in the course of the conference meetings and events.
About the ITMF:
ITMF Mission Statement
"The International Textile Manufacturers Federation (ITMF) is an international forum for the world's textile industries, dedicated to keeping the world-wide membership constantly informed through surveys, studies and publications, participating in the evolution of the industry's value chain and through the organization of annual conferences as well as publishing considered opinions on future trends and international developments."
ITMF's main objectives are
- to provide a forum for discussion of matters appropriately within the common interest and concern of textile companies.
- to provide a neutral meeting ground for textile trade associations for the exchange of information on matters affecting their textile industries, consistent with the trade regulation laws of the nations represented.
- to act as a central agency of the textile industries for the collection of information, statistical and otherwise, on textile manufacturing developments in all countries of the world.
- to act as spokesman for the world textile industry in matters relating to raw materials (cotton and man-made fibres).
- to perform the functions of a liaison agent between the textile industries and governments and intergovernmental organizations interested in the textile industry.
Through ITMF the textile industries cooperate at the international level with organizations representing other sectors allied to their industry.
Don't wait to register for the ITMF Annual Conference 2015 - The International Textile Manufacturers Federation. You'll meet influential people and maximize your opportunities for success. Start now by accessing the information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||09/10/2015 - 09/12/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Apparel Textile Fiber|
|Other Industries:||Apparel Textile Fiber, Manufacturing|
|Audience:||It attracts executives of leading textile companies and industry experts covering the whole textile value chain ranging from cotton growing and shipping, man-made fibre producing and cotton trading via textile machinery and textile chemical manufacturing up to retailing.|
|Venue:||The Westin St. Francis|
|Venue Phone:||(415) 397-7000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||The Westin St. Francis|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.starwoodhotels.com/westin/property/overview/index.html?prop...|
|Show Owner:||The International Textile Manufacturers Federation (ITMF)|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.