Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
The IT Security one2one West Summit has a variety of opportunities for Delegates and Solution Providers to interact and share ideas over the course of two days:
- Keynotes, General Sessions and Panel Discussions – IT Security industry thought-leaders will present on the hottest topics in IT security and provide the audience with key takeaways to bring back home and implement. Past topics include: The Evolving Role of the CISO, Evolving Security into the Cloud Abstract and Chaos, Complexity and Other Current Conundrums.
- Solution Provider Boardroom Meetings – An opportunity for Delegates to meet in a group setting with one Solution Provider and discuss the issues they are facing and how the products and technology that the company has available may be able to assist.
- Private one2one Meetings – These are pre-arranged face-to-face meetings between Delegates and Solution Providers based upon their needs and product offerings.
- Peer2Peer Discussions – Delegates meet privately to discuss the issues that keep them up at night, share best practices and come up with solutions.
- Networking Functions - Receptions, meals and breaks always bring a chance to meet someone new, and learn a thing or two
- Unparalleled post-event support in following up on meetings that took place at the summit.
IT Security one2one West Summit creates a highly productive and time-effective opportunity to meet face-to-face with IT security solution providers, share best practices, problems and solutions with our peers and to network in a relaxed, pressure-free environment. If qualified, there is no cost for a delegate to attend the summit—one2one will pick up the cost of airfare, hotel, meals and ground transportation for the two days of the Summit.
As an IT Security Executive based on the West Coast, this summit provides you with the opportunity to learn from Solution Providers who are showcasing their products and solutions that contribute to the ongoing IT security of your company. IT Security one2one will provide an intimate opportunity to discuss the specific intricacies involved with making information technology security purchasing decisions with the goal of forging solid business relationships with Solution Providers.
IT Security one2one West Summit is an unmatched sales opportunity to gain access to qualified, senior-level IT security executives based on the West Coast who are looking to invest in new security technology and solutions.
IT Security one2one West Summit provides an engaging forum for you to present your innovative product strategies and company capabilities face-to-face with an audience of top IT Security Executives. There is no better way to have focused and relevant meetings with IT security executives and cut serious time off of your sales cycle by bypassing the cold call and qualification stages.
IT Security one2one West Summit has unique Solution Provider opportunities:
- Host a boardroom meeting with a small group of delegates who have a common interest in your solution.
- Meet one2one during pre-scheduled appointments with IT Security Executives utilizing feedback from delegates who have specified that they have an interest in meeting with you.
- IT Security one2one has unique opportunities to learn more about industry specific trends and technologies from keynote speakers who share their knowledge and expertise to support your business opportunities and challenges.
IT Security one2one West Summit has a unique Security Executive recruiting process:
- IT Security Executives must meet strict criteria and are asked to participate by invitation or personal referral only.
- IT Security one2one focuses on specific information technology security end-users, ensuring products being offered and the IT Security Executives that are present are a match.
- These meetings are designed to forge new, long-term relationships between Solution Provider and IT Security Executives. The private, uninterrupted atmosphere promotes high value, productivity and efficiency for both parties.
- The regionalized approach of the IT Security one2one West Summit makes it easier to fit the Summit into our Delegates’ busy schedules
Through our extensive delegate qualification process, we identify our IT Security Executives top issues and challenges and match their needs with your products/services to make the IT Security one2one Summit a productive and valuable experience for all.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the IT Security one2one Summit 2015.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/04/2015 - 10/06/2015|
|Other Industries:||IT, Network Security, Technology|
|Audience:||Delegates Represent N.American Organisations with Job Titles of:
SVP of Information Security
VP of Information Security
Director of Information Security
SVP of Information Technology
VP of Information Technology
Director of Information Technology
|Notes:||Delegates [Attendees] will be pre-screened to ensure they meet the criteria and that the summit can meet their business objectives.
To be hosted, delegates must meet the following criteria:
Purchasing authority on a national level
Active budget for upcoming projects within 6-18 months
Commitment to attend the 2.5 day summit
Delegate job titles include:
SVP/VP/Director of Information Security
Delegates are sourcing in categories such as:
Information Risk Management
Governance Risk & Compliance
Unified Threat Management
Identity & access Management
Risk & Vulnerability Assessment
|Venue:||Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa|
|Venue Phone:||(512) 329-4539|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/austin-barton-creek...|
|Show Manager:||Reed Exhibitions, USA|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.