San Antonio , TX 78205 Location map
San Antonio Convention Center
ISTE 2013 - International Society for Technology in Education (Formerly known as the National Educational Computing Conference - NECC)
ISTE 2013 hosts one of the largest and most interactive ed tech expos in the world! With more than 500 exhibits and 4,500 industry representatives on hand, you'll be surrounded by innovative tech solutions that can help you prepare students for success in the digital age.
The expo hall, like the conference program, is keyed to the NETS. Use our online tools to cross-link between expo providers and program sessions!
With nearly 700 sessions, 150 additional workshops, and informal learning environments everywhere you turn, ISTE 2013 provides a multitude of professional development opportunities for the entire education team.
Who Should Attend?
- Learn to integrate technology standards across curricula and into assessment practices
- Develop strategies to boost learning for all students and prepare them with digital age skills
- Participate in active, authentic learning environments and share stories and resources
- Use technology to meet Common Core standards
Tech Coordinators & Staff Developers
- Learn proven strategies for technology funding, staff development, support, and safety and security
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies and the latest resources and tactics for implementing digital age learning environments
- Learn to maximize the capacity and efficiency of your technology infrastructure
Administrators & Policy Makers
- Discover how technology improves outcomes for all learners and prepares them with digital age skills
- Learn about standards and assessment models for faculty and tech programs
- Explore tactics and resources for data-driven decision making and implementing federal mandates
- Learn about the latest in distance education and technology-infused methods courses
- Explore new initiatives for highly qualified teachers
- Help tomorrow's teachers meet emerging state, national, and global standards
- Learn best practices and strategies for developing digital-age literacy skills
- Discover how to leverage new online and handheld technologies
- Explore new leadership roles and strategies for collaborating with other educators
Government & Industry Representatives
- Learn about building- and classroom-level issues, needs, and challenges
- Keep up with trends and issues in the use of technology to improve learning and teaching
- Learn about strategies and models for developing, maintaining, and supporting technology infrastructures
Let San Antonio be your destination and contribute to the discovery process of more than 13,000 educators from all over the globe.
Leverage renewed spending momentum and new directions in ed tech integration. ISTE's reach and influence brings the power of partnership and global collaboration to thousands of members and organizations around the world. In beautiful San Antonio, we're applying that spirit of community to our network of speakers, members, volunteers, and you--our valued exhibitor partners.
Your year-round connection to ISTE members and decision-makers begins with booking an exhibit space in our annual exhibition. It continues through advertising, ISTE corporate membership, and other special ISTE professional development initiatives.
ISTE’s annual conference and exposition is hosted by the International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE), in cooperation with our regional affiliate partner. This year’s affiliate partner is TCEA.
ISTE is the premier membership association for educators and education leaders engaged in advancing excellence in learning and teaching through innovative and effective uses of technology. ISTE members include individuals, regional and international affiliate organizations, and corporations. With its affiliate network, ISTE represents more than 100,000 education leaders throughout the world.
ISTE is also home to the NETS standards for learning, teaching, and leading in the digital age. The NETS are widely recognized and adopted worldwide.
There may be many networking opportunities at the ISTE 2013 - International Society for Technology in Education (Formerly known as the National Educational Computing Conference - NECC). Find out more in the event details below.
180 W. 8th Ave., Suite 300
Eugene, OR 97401-2916
The possibilities are endless...the potential is all yours!
*More than 500 exhibiting companies*
*More than 13,520 attendees*
*More than 4,600 exhibitor reps*
Attendee Profile by Position:
4% Computer Lab Teacher
2% Curriculum Specialist
4% Library Media Specialist
8% Teacher Educator / Staff Developer
26% Teacher / Faculty
19% Technology Coordinator
International Society for Technology in Education (ISTE)
Exhibitor Information +