With the ending of the year, the 1099 compliance reporting still requires us to be educated on the complicated revisions of expanding form 1099 instructions. There is much uncertainty as to what burdensome revisions we may expect next. Therefore, it is imperative to gain insight on the current laws concerning information reporting.
You will be able to avoid increased penalties on 2016 forms 1099
You will be able to request abatement of penalties
You will know the changes in the various 1099 forms
You will be able to discuss IRS payment plan 2100/2100A and subsequent B-Notices to payees
You will be able to explain backup withholding requirements
Why Should You Attend:
Keeping up with the changes in tax regulation every year can be challenging. With rumors regarding what will and won't change, it becomes even more difficult.
Don't let these changes intimidate you, benefit from our 1099 webinar.
Areas Covered in this Webinar:
The basics of 1099 reporting
- Types of Payments requiring 1099s
- IRS TIN Matching Program and Procedures to Correct inaccurate 1099s
- Advantages of IRS e-services
- IRS solicitation requirements
- IRS 2100/2100A and subsequent B-Notices to payees
- IRS reporting and IRS backup withholding requirements
2016 increase in penalties for noncompliance
- Updates and current hot topics in 1099 compliance
- 2015 legislation effecting 2016 information reporting
- Changes in Form 1099-MISC reporting
- Form 1099-B requirements: broker basis reporting
- Consumer/Debtor Alert: Form 1099-C - Cancelation of Debt (COD)
- IRS merchant acquired reporting requirements: Code Section 6050W and Form
Understand all the guidelines, deadlines and forms that affect the IRS reporting requirements
Who Will Benefit:
- Accounts Payable Professionals
- Tax Managers / Tax Preparers
- Presidents / Vice Presidents
- Bookkeepers and Enrolled Agents
- Remote Agents
Greta P. Hicks is a former IRS Revenue Agent and Regional Training Coordinator. After a time as tax manager for Ernst & Young, Greta started her own business and for 34 years her CPA practice has been limited to representing persons who have IRS problems.
She is the author of "IRS Examination and Appeals Procedures" as well as, pilot tester of on-line continuing education courses for Checkpoint Learning. Greta has authored a number of continuing education courses on IRS practice & procedures and articles are regularly published on professional as well as trade magazines
For more detail please click on this below link:
Toll Free: +1-844-746-4244
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the IRS Form 1099: new penalty rules effective from January 2016 - By Compliance Global Inc.? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||07/21/2016 - 07/21/2016|
|NAICS Code(s):||541211, 541219|
|Other Industries:||Accounting, Banking-Money-Finance, Business|
|Cost to Attend:||Live Session for one participant Price: $165.00|
Accounts Payable Professionals
Tax Managers / Tax Preparers
Presidents / Vice Presidents
Bookkeepers and Enrolled Agents
|Show Owner:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Sponsorship Details:||Compliance Global Inc.|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.