IoT & The Smart Home Ecosystem: Mass Market Adoption
Tuesday, March 24, 2015, 11 AM Central Time (12 PM ET / 9 AM PT)
Co-hosted by ULE Alliance and Parks Associates
Register here: http://bit.ly/ULEWebcast
The competitive landscape of the smart home is changing—16% of U.S. broadband households own a smart home device, and adoption will rise rapidly, with nearly 40% planning to buy a smart home device in 2015.
New entrants are bringing innovative products to market, creating new uses cases in home automation, controls, energy management, lighting, and security.
Multiple service providers are selling various products and services, and all solutions will need to work together to create mass-market adoption of the smart home.
This webcast discusses the challenges and opportunities in designing and deploying interoperable smart home solutions, the need for industry-backed standards, and the transformative power of value-added services and their associated technologies in the smart home market.
- Interoperability challenges for mass-market adoption
- The role of audio and video analytics in the smart home
- Solutions that will drive the smart home market beyond early adopters
- Home control products and services leading the market
- The underlying standards and technologies necessary to drive adoption
- Avi Barel, Director Business Development, ULE Alliance
- Chris Conrad, Director of Product Marketing, VTech
- Lisa W. Knierim, Senior Vice President, Product, Corporate Merchandising Group, Panasonic
- Oliver Stahl, Head of Sales Development & Strategy, Gigaset
- Moderator: Tom Kerber, Director, Research, Home Controls & Energy, Parks Associates
There may be many networking opportunities at the IoT & The Smart Home Ecosystem: Mass Market Adoption. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||03/24/2015 - 03/24/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||11:00am - 12:30pm|
|Primary Industry:||Consumer Electronics|
|Other Industries:||Consumer Electronics, Technology|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|No exhibiting at this event.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.