IoT: Smart Appliances in the Era of Experiences
Tuesday, February 3, 2015, 5 PM CET / 10 AM Central Time (11 AM ET / 8 AM PT)
Co-hosted by Dassault Systèmes and Parks Associates
Register here: http://bit.ly/DassaultCast
Connectivity is changing everything and creating market conditions where the speed of innovation is a key success factor in the smart home. In the era of the Internet of Things, traditional development times for appliances are too slow.
This webcast focuses on the tools and processes required to transform product management, design, and support processes to compete in the Internet of Things.
Executives examine the key role of software in differentiating products, extending the product lifecycle, and managing firmware, cloud services, analytics, and applications.
- New strategies for integration of innovative product development
- The traditional development cycle and the impact of the shrinking product lifecycle
- Solutions to speed up product development
- Benefits of open innovation, including ways to accelerate the flow of information for product management and the requirements for these developments
- Managing the complexity of developing software for products in the field
- Software solutions that can be applied to multiple SKUs and platforms
- Importance of data in extending the product ecosystem and creating value-added services
- How organizations can access and leverage data "buried" in the smart home and smart appliances
- David Bingham, Design System Curator, GE
- Olivier Ribet, Vice President, High Tech Industry, Dassault Systèmes
- David VanderWaal, Head of Marketing: Home Entertainment & Home Appliances, LG Electronics USA
- Moderator: Tom Kerber, Director, Research, Home Controls & Energy, Parks Associates
Register for free: http://bit.ly/DassaultCast
There may be many networking opportunities at the IoT: Smart Appliances in the Era of Experiences. Find out more in the event details below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||02/03/2015 - 02/03/2015|
|Conference/Event Hours:||10:00 am CT - 11:30 am CT|
|Primary Industry:||Consumer Electronics|
|Other Industries:||Consumer Electronics, Technology|
|Cost to Attend:||Free|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.