Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Internet of Things North America
Internet of Things North America is an innovative event covering advanced connectivity and cloud based monitoring/control of devices, facilities, automobiles and enterprise operations. After a successful 2014 event in Milwaukee, the 2015 will be held in Chicago on April 15-16, and will be co-located with Webcom’s newest event: the Device Technology Conference.
It will consist of two full days of educational sessions along with an exhibition showcasing solutions in:
- Machine and Device Connectivity
- IoT Standards and Standardization
- Big Data: Data Acquisition & Analytics
- Building a Business Model for IoT
- Enterprise-wide Connectivity
- Networking: Wireless, Wired, Fiber & Telemetry Networks
- Cloud-based monitoring and control of equipment, assets, facilities & operations
- Integrating Multiple Networks & Communications Systems for Maximum Interoperability
- Remote & Smart Service Management
Internet of Things North America is an innovative event covering advanced connectivity and cloud based monitoring/control of devices, facilities, automobiles and enterprise operations.
The exhibit hall is conveniently located close to the session rooms. Networking breaks offer plenty of opportunities to showcase your products and develop new business leads. The conference setting allows for convenient one-on-one meetings.
What Types of Companies Exhibit? (Vendors Of):
- M2M, Wireless Networking and Device Connectivity solutions
- Automation and Control equipment and services
- Networking, Telemetry and IT Security equipment and services
- Communications equipment and services
- Data Acquisition & Communications equipment and services
- Network Test equipment and services
- Connected Car
- IoT Security Providers
- Devices and Technology for Smart Cities and Infrastructure
- Network infrastructure equipment and services
- Networking Security equipment and services
- Applications Providers
Why Exhibit at Internet of Things North America?
Because you will meet highly qualified prospects for IoT products and services. Business leaders, decision-makers and technical managers who are engaged in virtually all major markets – automation, automotive, communications, electronics, healthcare, energy and power, manufacturing, commercial, industrial, government and service industries.
Co-located with the Device Technology Conference.
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Internet of Things - North America.
|Conference/Event Dates:||04/15/2015 - 04/16/2015|
|Other Industries:||IT, Network Security, Technology, Telecommunications|
|Cost to Attend:||http://infowebcom.com/event_reg/iot15_reg...|
|Audience:||The Conference Attracts Professionals Such As:
IT Managers and Technical Professionals Managing IoT Environments and Devices
Professionals Integrating IoT Technology into their Products and Facilities
Communication System Managers and Engineers
Industrial and Manufacturing Network Managers and Engineers
Transportation Managers and Engineers
Dealers/Integrators of Networking/Telemetry Technology
OEM Design Engineers and Product Developers
|Venue:||Hyatt Regency Schaumberg|
|Venue Phone:||(847) 605-1234|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Official Conference Hotel:||Hyatt Regency Schaumberg|
|Conference Hotel URL:||http://schaumburg.hyatt.com/en/hotel/home.html...|
|Exhibit Floorplan PDF:||Download Exhibit Floorplan PDF|
|Show Owner:||Remote Site & Equipment Management Magazine, a Webcom Communications Publication|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|10' x 10'||$1,500||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|10' x 20'||$3,000||Water:||n/a|
|20' x 20'||$6,000||Generator:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.