San Jose , CA 95110 Location map
San Jose Convention Center
International Symposium For Testing & Failure Analysis
The microelectronics FA event of the year is in San Jose, California, USA
Take Your Products and Services in the Right Direction.
ISTFA is where you’ll find researchers, engineers, technicians and others who work on discrete components, dies, wafer fabrication, packages, board assembly and systems. They’re your customers.
- ISTFA is the only international venue devoted to the semiconductor, electronic sample preparation and imaging markets.
- ISTFA attracts attendees from all major global geographic areas.
- ISTFA offers a comprehensive practical and theoretical technical program that attracts the broadest mix of attendees.
- ISTFA continually expands topic areas to attract new and diverse audiences.
- ISTFA provides two full days of dedicated expo hours – make connections, build relationships, and generate sales.
If you are a supplier or producer of any of these products or services, ISTFA is your premier event.
• TEM, SEM, Infrared, Steroscopic, Ultraviolet,
Optical, Atomic Force Microscopes (AFM)
• Analytical Tools (Auger, SIMs, EDX, FTIR, XRF, RGA)
• Test, Stress and Measurement Tools (Probe Stations and Microprobes, Semiconductor Parameter Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Curve Tracers, ESD/Latchup Testers, TDR, Engineering Testers)
• Sample Preparation (Mechanical and Chemical Decapsulation, Lapidary Supplies, Sectioning Tools, Plasma Etchers, FIB, Faceting Machines)
• Fault Isolation (Photon Emission Tools, Software Diagnostic Tools, Laser-Based Tools, Waveform Acquisition Tools, Magnetic Current Imaging, FIB)
Tools for Microanalysis
ESD Protective Materials Manufacturing
Integrated Circuit Testing and Burn-In
About ASM International:
ASM is Everything Material, the society dedicated to serving the materials science and engineering profession. Through our network of 36,000 members worldwide, ASM provides authoritative information and knowledge on materials and processes, from the structural to the nanoscale.
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the International Symposium For Testing & Failure Analysis? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
9639 Kinsman Road
Material Park, OH 44073
ISTFA Attendees by Industry*
Government and Military 11%
ISTFA Attendees by Job Function*
*Average over 5 years
Exhibitor Information +