Via Aurelia Km 8,400
Italy Location map
Holiday Inn Rome Aurelia
International Conference on Enzymology & Molecular Biology
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENZYMOLOGY, March 20-21 2017, Rome, Italy
Conference Series LLC coordinates 1000+ Global events every year across USA, Asia, Middle East & Europe with support from more than 1000 scientific societies and publishes more than 700 Open access journals which involves over 100,000 eminent personalities, distinguished scientists as editorial board and organizing committee members. Conference Series LLC is authorized by International Congress and Convention Association. World Congress & International conference as momentously captivated by Nobel Laureate, International Symposiums and Workshops, Exhibitions, Keynote gatherings and Delegates.
This time Conference Series LLC is delighted to invite all the participants across the globe to the prestigious event, International Conference on Enzymology which is going to be held during March 20-21, 2017 at the beautiful city of Rome, Italy.
The keynote Speaker for the event will be Dr. Marvin W. Makinen, Professor The University of Chicago.
Some of the Organizing Committee Members for this year’s event are:
- Dr. David Mousdale, Managing Director, Beocarte Ltd
- Dr. Jennifer Littlechild, Member of Scientific Advisory Panel, Aquapharm Biodiscovery Ltd
- Takashi Yonetani, Professor, University of Pennsylvania
- Carla Emiliani, Professor, University of Perugia
The Conference Highlights includes the following titles:
- Enzymology & Biochemistry
- Structural Enzymology
- Clinical Enzymology
- Molecular Enzymology
- Recombinant DNA Technology
- Enzymology in Drug Discovery
- Industrial Fermentation Process for Enzymes
- Enzymology & Its Kinetics
- Enzymology & Proteomics
- Industrial Applications of Enzymology
- Enzymology & Thermodynamics
The Honors that will be provided at the conference are:
- Best Poster presentation
- Best Young Researcher award for young researchers
For more details about the conference, visit: http://www.enzymology.conferenceseries.com
For Brochure download, visit: http://enzymology.conferenceseries.com/conference-brochure.php
There may be many networking opportunities at the International Conference on Enzymology & Molecular Biology. Find out more in the event details below.
Exhibitor Information +