Miami , FL 33132 Location map
Hilton Miami Downtown Hotel
International Airfield & Highway Pavements Specialty Conference 2015
INNOVATIVE AND COST-EFFECTIVE PAVEMENTS FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
The International Airfield & Highway Pavements Specialty Conference 2015, is focused on the rapidly advancing state-of-the-art and state-of–the-practice of pavements as well as pavement technology transfer.
TOP REASONS TO ATTEND
- Network with researchers, designers, project/construction managers, and contractors from around the world to discuss the current and future challenges for airfield and highway pavement
- Gain intriguing knowledge from technical session speakers on pavement design, sustainability, modeling, analysis, construction, evaluation, rehabilitation, management and emerging technologies
- Visit exhibitors to find the latest tools to help your organization all in one place
- Earn PDHs to maintain your professional licensure
- Attend the opening and closing plenary sessions to learn more details provided by innovative top leaders in the field of pavement and transportation engineering
- Take an extra day and enjoy seeing places in Miami, a cosmopolitan city that has complex history and architectural landscapes that combines designs from America, Europe and the Caribbean . Also see the beautiful beaches, parks, sports events and other highlights in Miami.
The T&DI Institute will bring together engineers, planners, industry representatives, citizen groups, developers, public officials and others dedicated to improving transportation and fostering appropriate development decisions at the local, regional, state, national and international levels.
Excellent technical program draws about 300 key industry professionals from all over the world including business owners, engineers, specifiers, researchers, contractors, manufacturers, and suppliers.
The products and services you exhibit are part of the Conference focus. Your expertise is valued by Conference participants. Dedicated networking events will take place in the exhibit hall during the Conference. These include the Welcome Reception, two lunches and daily morning and afternoon networking breaks in the Exhibit Hall.
Transportation and Development Institute (T&DI)
The mission of the T&DI Institute is to promote the interdependence of transportation, land development, and the environment, while uniting the disciplines of planning, design, construction, operation, maintenance and research in support of sustainable development. By providing a multidisciplinary focus for professional communication, education and collaboration, the Institute will enhance the professional knowledge and skills of its members so that they may improve the quality of life.
Founded in 1852, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) represents more than 144,000 members of the civil engineering profession worldwide and is America’s oldest national engineering society geared to the advancement of science and profession of engineering to enhance the welfare of humanity.
If the International Airfield & Highway Pavements Specialty Conference 2015 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
1801 Alexander Bell Drive
Reston, VA 20191
representatives, citizen groups, developers, public officials
and others dedicated to improving transportation and
fostering appropriate development decisions at the local,
regional, state, national and international levels.
Attendee Job Titles:
18% Senior Manager
5% Middle Manager
Sponsoring for 2015 T&DI International Airfield & Highway Pavement Specialty Conference is a great way to introduce your company to the pavement industry.
Exhibitor Information +