New York , NY 10036 Location map
New York University Midtown Campus
Internal Communications & Collaboration Leadership Forum
Internal communications is rapidly changing. Technology has greatly impacted how organizations communicate with not only employees, but third parties such as consultants, partners, and outsourcers. The boundaries between home and work are vanishing. Our summit will demonstrate specific case studies about how organizations improve productivity and communications with employees and third party partners with social technologies. We will also discuss how employer branding and employee retention are impacted by how organizations collaborate.
We will answer the following questions:
- How do you engage and empower internal teams through social technologies?
- What are leading companies doing to inspire innovation within their workforces?
- How do large organizations respond to real-time events and crises through social communications?
- What are the leading internal communications technologies?
- How do you improve your employer brand and engage Millennials in your workforce through social media?
- How are leading companies using social data for real-time workforce feedback as well as to make better decisions?
- How do organizations use social technology for career development and training?
- How do you best engage your workforce about Corporate Social Responsibility efforts?
ATTENDEE PROFILE 70 senior communications, HR and technology leaders from large brands
REGISTRATION FEE $195.00
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Internal Communications & Collaboration Leadership Forum.
Exhibitor Information +