Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
InterBev has accrued a rich history in presenting a business platform for an ever-changing beverage industry. The American Bottlers of Carbonated Beverages, now known as the American Beverage Association, first opened its show’s doors in 1920. From the onset of soft drinks "bottled" in aluminum cans, the first diet cola, and the launch of energy drinks, InterBev has seen dramatic shifts in both industry trends and beverage chemistry. Only four years ago the US FDA approved the use of the new zero-calorie sweetener, stevia, prompting yet another steep transformation in the beverage world. With an industry out-dating itself by the year, InterBev has been pushed to meet the needs of the industry in unique ways. In the beginning of 2014, InterBev has adopted a new concept and split into two co-located events:
1. lnterBev Beverage focuses on joining beverage companies with retailers. The annual show is co-located with FMI Connect, a large trade show featuring everything relevant to food retail. The next InterBev Beverage will be held June 9-11, 2015 in Chicago, IL.
2. lnterBev Process focuses on beverage production, packaging and distribution and will co-locate with PROCESS EXPO, the largest food/beverage processing event in the U.S as well as the International Dairy Show. The 2013 co-located events had record attendance with a total registration of 19,155.
InterBev Process will launch September 15-18, 2015 and will occupy 15,000 square feet in the North Hall of McCormick Place, featuring approx. 100 exhibiting companies. The 3 combined events will bring together over 1,000 exhibiting companies and 21,000 attendees.
Products on display at InterBev Beverage
Organic and functional beverages
as well as dispensing, marketing, merchandising, consulting services, and more!
If you manufacture or distribute finished beverages in all categories, dispensing or merchandising equipment, you need to exhibit at InterBev Beverage 2015 in Chicago at McCormick Place!
1. NEW Focused Event - To better meet the needs of an ever-changing beverage industry, InterBev seeks a new direction and will be split into two separate segments to continue to grow and support the beverage industry: InterBev Beverage & InterBev Process.
2. InterBev Beverage 2015 will focus on the finished beverage in all categories: soft drinks, water, teas, beer, wine, distilled spirits, juices, juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, organic and functional beverages and more! As well as dispensing, merchandising, consulting services and more!
3. Co-located with FMI Connect - the defining event for the food retail industry. Everything currently relevant to food and beverage retail can be found at this event. FMI Connect is expecting 15,000 participants from more than 75 countries. The show floor is expecting 900 exhibitors across 800,000 square feet and there will also be 40+ educational sessions and events focused on providing retail food & beverage industry trends.
4. Access to Buyers - InterBev Beverage exhibitors have access to FMI Connect, United Fresh, PMMI – Packaging Innovations Pavilion, and U.S. Food Showcase targeted audiences including buyers from traditional grocery retailers and alternative retail formats.
5. Diverse Buyers - Major retailers including national and regional chains and independent operators. Retailers include mass merchants, drug, dollar and convenience stores and online retailers.
6. Dedicated Buyers - InterBev Beverage will feature approx. 100 beverage exhibitors, attract 2,000 beverage buyers and marketing executives and offer 20 beverage-specific education sessions.
7. Serious Buyers - Ready to purchase. 93% of attendees play a role in food & beverage purchases. 50% have final say!
8. Exclusive Buyers - 62% of FMI Connect attendees do not attend any other industry trade show.
9. Quality Buyers - Chicago is a major destination for domestic and international attendees and is home to many major US retail and foodservice organizations.
10. Beverage Bar - Supported by the American Beverage Association (ABA) the Beverage Bar will offer visitors the opportunity to sample beverages and drawing more visitors to the show floor!
InterBev Beverage will attract dedicated beverage buyers and marketing executives.
InterBev Beverage exhibitors have access to FMI Connect, United Fresh, and U.S. Food Showcase targeted audiences, including buyers from traditional grocery retailers and alternative retail formats.
Chicago is a major destination for domestic and international attendees and is home to many major US retail and food service organizations
Co-Located Events: InterBev Beverage, FMI Connect, United Fresh
If the InterBev Beverage 2015 is important to your business, act now and make the appropriate connections. See the contact information below.
|Conference/Event Dates:||06/09/2015 - 06/11/2015|
|Expo/Exhibit Dates:||06/09/2015 - 06/11/2015|
|Primary Industry:||Food / Beverage|
|Other Industries:||Business, Food / Beverage, Grocery / C Store, Restaurant Supply, Wholesale / Retail|
|Audience:||Beverage Retail Buyers
Beverage Bottlers, Producers and Wholesalers
Marketing and Sales Managers
|Notes:||Estimated Attendance of 15,000 with Co-Located Events
93% of InterBev Beverage buyers play a role in food & beverage purchases and 50% have final say.
64% of attendees are interested in beverages!
82% of attendees come to learn about new products
65% of attendees are looking for new suppliers.
60% of attendees come to learn about the latest trends in the industry.
|Venue Phone:||(312) 791-7000|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Convention Center|
|Number of Exhibitors:||100 / 900 With Co-Located Events|
|Event Square Footage:||12,000 / 800,000 With Co-Located Events|
|Exhibit Floorplan:||Click Here|
|Show Owner:||NuernbergMesse North America|
|Show Manager:||NuernbergMesse North America|
|Exhibitor Prospectus:||Click Here|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Member||$28.00 per sq. ft.||Electricity:||Yes||- Unknown Price|
|Non Member||$34.00 per sq. ft.||Water:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Yes|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.