Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
This institute addresses the following guiding questions:
- What are the five core concepts of change literacy, and how should instructional coaches address those concepts during coaching?
- What are the partnership principles, and how should coaches use them to guide their interactions?
- What is the Impact Cycle, and how should it be employed by coaches in partnership with teachers to set goals and identify teaching strategies to hit goals, to ensure teachers understand new teaching strategies, and to provide support until teachers hit the identified goals?
- What are PEERS goals, how are they different from SMART goals, and how should they be used to guide coaching?
- Why is video recording an essential part of instructional coaching, and what can coaches do to dramatically decrease teacher resistance to video recording their lessons?
- What data should instructional coaches gather to help teachers set goals and to monitor progress toward goals?
- What is an instructional playbook, and which high-impact teaching strategies should be a part of any playbook?
- What are the communication beliefs and habits that lead to the kind of learning conversations that are essential for effective coaching, and how can coaches master those beliefs and habits?
- How should coaches lead to have the greatest positive impact on teaching and learning?
Contact the event managers listed below for more information about how you can participate at the Intensive Instructional Coaching Institute - October.
|Conference/Event Dates:||10/03/2016 - 10/07/2016|
|Conference/Event Hours:||8:30 AM - 3:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Education Events|
|Other Industries:||Education, Education Events|
|Cost to Attend:||not applicable|
|Audience:||teachers, educators, district leaders, principles|
|Venue:||The Oread Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(785) 843-1200|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information.||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||Call|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.