Event ContactsPaid membership required to see this information
Event WebsitePaid membership required to see this information
• Explore how to take a risk management approach to integrity compliance
• Uncover core components for designing an effective ethics compliance program
• Learn best practices for building a values-based organization
• Examine how conflict of interests is regulated and practical techniques for managing conflict of interest scenarios
• Explore best practices for ethics governance, risk management and communication.
• Review the role of internal controls and the internal audit process
• See the role that training and communications plays in ethics and integrity
• Explore the role of leadership in raising awareness of integrity and ethics within their organization
• Get insight into designing and implementing effective ethics practices at the municipal level
• Bennett Jones LLP
• Brown Governance Inc.
• Canada Border Services Agency
• Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)
• City of Toronto
• City of Vaughan
• McMillan LLP
• Office of the Information and Privacy Commissioner of Ontario
• Statistics Canada
• The Ottawa Hospital
• York University
Not sure if you want to exhibit at or attend the Integrity Risk Management in the Public Sector? See the panels below to get the information you need to make an informed decision.
|Conference/Event Dates:||01/30/2014 - 01/31/2014|
|Conference/Event Hours:||9:00 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Primary Industry:||Other / Miscellaneous|
|Other Industries:||Business, Other / Miscellaneous|
|Audience:||Public sector Directors General, VPs, Directors & Managers of ethics, risk management, governance, internal audit, HR, finance & controls, communications, public affairs; Ombudsmen; In-house counsel|
|Venue:||Novotel Toronto Centre Hotel|
|Venue Phone:||(800) 363-0722|
|Venue Type:||Indoor - Hotel|
|Show Owner:||Federated Press|
|Booth Size||Booth Cost||Available Amenities|
|Call for information||Electricity:||n/a|
|Marketing Vehicles Allowed:||n/a|
|Other Booth Sizes Available: n/a|
How do I show up here?
Add a note here, it is only visible by you.